Reckless Love

dethuniverse

Just listening to the song at the moment and its just not a patch on anything on the debut. In fact its almost got a euro dance beat to it in places.

Hope the rest of the album is better than this song.

Its not a bad song, I just expected a lot more.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liking this one. Nothing earth shattering, but a good, solid, catchy tune all the same.

When is the new album due??

Just listening to the song at the moment and its just not a patch on anything on the debut. In fact its almost got a euro dance beat to it in places.

Couldn't agree more bout the "euro dance beatish" sound in places, maybe expected a bit more but is still pretty catchy tbh, roll on the new album and then make proper judgement.

Pure summer fun! I'm digging it. It's got that VH 'Jump' or DLR 'Yankee Rose' summer vibe to it.

''A perfect bum and a perfect tan line'' the lyrics are genius ;)

Couldn't agree more bout the "euro dance beatish" sound in places, maybe expected a bit more but is still pretty catchy tbh, roll on the new album and then make proper judgement.

I think it gets better on repeated plays, and its helped by the fact I have it on my MP3 player to listen to without distraction, but I still stand by my statement that it's not as good as anything on the debut.

As you say, roll on the release of the new album as it may sound a lot better within the context of the whole album.

Get rid of the guitar solo and instead insert a quick rap by Nicki Minaj and this song that would fit right in on XM's Hits 1 channel. :yikes:

I have no idea who Nicki Minaj is or what XM hits 1 is, you seem to know too much about things you shouldnt know about!

It's caused by the wife and daughter owning the XM on long trips in the car.

I have no idea who Nicki Minaj is or what XM hits 1 is, you seem to know too much about things you shouldnt know about!

It's caused by the wife and daughter owning the XM on long trips in the car.

lol :party421:

Well count me in as a lover of the new song. Probably helps that a few of the modern bands I listen to have experimented with a slightly electronic sound too, but I don't think it dominates this song at all. Yeah, I really dig it. I even prefer it to quite a few off the debut. :) Can't wait to hear the new CD!!!

Well count me in as a lover of the new song. Probably helps that a few of the modern bands I listen to have experimented with a slightly electronic sound too, but I don't think it dominates this song at all. Yeah, I really dig it. I even prefer it to quite a few off the debut. :) Can't wait to hear the new CD!!!

Yeah - the more I hear this the more I like it. I would definitely say it is better than some of the lesser/ middle tunes on the first one. Can't wait to hear the rest.

• 4 weeks later...

The video isn't as cool in the Cheese Dept as Beautiful Bomb was, but it's OK. Honestly they needed more than one 'hot' chick, they should have had lots of chicks sweating it out in the desert. It's Hot,hot,hot as Hell, so let's see some flesh baby!!!! That song is growing on me, I'd love to have the new one for the summertime, pure summer fun.

this is certainly more rock orientated.

not sure if its just the poor sound quality bringing it out, but Hessu's drums sound huge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1rVFkj2hjk

STOP IT!!!!! Now I can't wait for the new one. I remember waiting for an eternity...well it felt like an eternity, the first time I saw the video for Beautiful Bomb.