Reckless Love

dethuniverse

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I saw them a couple of months ago they performed in live. at the time I hadnt heard it before, but it slotted into the set quite nicely (you could tell that the bulk of the crowd didnt know it either as very few people were singing along, but it didnt stop them going mad jumping up and down etc).

• 1 month later...

I uploaded it back in June and posted it here in this thread, but not sure if anyone other than Shamus downloaded it.

Sorry i missed that - went to download it then but i think its expired.

Yeah, I don't know how but I totally missed that too. :(

I just got this cd recently and damn if it's not awesome.

After hearing the first single I didn't really know what to expect but I've been very suprised with how good this disc is.

I'm in the same boat. After hearing the first single I wasn't sure if I would pick this one up or not. I finally broke down... It should be on the way to me now. Am I the only one who doesn't have this one in my hands yet..?

I'm going to see them with H.E.A.T and Crazy Lixx.

Strangely, Reckless Love are on first!!

Firefest Friday...

not really strange....HEAT and Crazy Lixx are far bigger draws and are likely to whip RL's butts!

Saw them in London the other Saturday and they were v good......difference is HEAT are AWESOME live.

I'm not so sure about that. Most people I know who are into the same music scene as me have never heard of Heat or Crazy Lixx, but have seen and heard RL on sites like TotalRock and tv stations like Kerrang and Scuzz. Not even sure the other two bands even get played that much (willing to stand corrected as I dont really watch tv myself). Plus, not just anyone gets to play at Download, and the exposure from that alone cannot help but have made them more noticeable.

Plus I'd say that RL on Saturday (and when I saw them in Camden) were more than awesome both times.

Nothing I have heard from the other two bands has made me interested in seeing them live, and dont forget, nobody has heard what Heat are like since Erik joined.

i love you, and want your baby,..

And if Matt's love syrup is not quite strong enough to prevail and result in child, I will try in his stead. I thank you.

I'm not so sure about that. Most people I know who are into the same music scene as me have never heard of Heat or Crazy Lixx, but have seen and heard RL on sites like TotalRock and tv stations like Kerrang and Scuzz. Not even sure the other two bands even get played that much (willing to stand corrected as I dont really watch tv myself). Plus, not just anyone gets to play at Download, and the exposure from that alone cannot help but have made them more noticeable.

Plus I'd say that RL on Saturday (and when I saw them in Camden) were more than awesome both times.

Nothing I have heard from the other two bands has made me interested in seeing them live, and dont forget, nobody has heard what Heat are like since Erik joined.

Yeah, Im talking in the whole scope of FF. I mean the advertising for this gig is not vast - its more word of mouth, and on selected sites.....so for the people they are looking to attract I would have thought that HEAT and Crazy Lixx are bigger draws.

I really liked Reckless Love at The Garage....good fun band who can really play. If you missed HEAT with Kenny that was a big mistake... I saw them at the Underwrold and it was absolutely awesome! Seriously one of the best gigs ive been to in the last 5 years.

Backed on the comments re Erik, but he's a great singer....proven in a live environment...I mean like it or loath it, there's nowhere to hide on Idol. Im sure he'll fit in just fine. We'll see. Im not going to the Friday but am envious re anyone who is going

i love you, and want your baby,..

adoption would be so much easier ;)

im up for a challenge..

Your mission should you choose to accept it...

*This message will self destruct in 5 seconds*

• 1 month later...

If anyone is interested. New edition + 5 bonus tracks.

A beefed up edition of our first album is gonna hit the shelves 17.11.2010! This upcoming release has been given the name Reckless Love - Cool Edition.

Among the original eleven album songs, Cool Edition features five bonus tracks, including Get Electric, acoustic versions of Back To Paradise, Sex and Def Leppard's Hysteria, plus Back To Paradise re-mix. All in one neat package!

This new edition also has all-new cover art with a front cover like this! Dig it!!!

image001.jpg