Top Posters In This Topic

Enuff Z Nuff

Nuff said!

I wasn't aware that anyone besides Donnie sang for this band. :unsure:

Cool, so it's not just me then. :)

Enuff Z Nuff

Nuff said!

I wasn't aware that anyone besides Donnie sang for this band. :unsure:

Bassist Chip does backing vocals but often sings a track himself.

Tc

On what album does Chip sing?

I have the first three discs and have owned others and none that I've heard of owned had Chip singing. I saw them live and Chip did sing back up vocals but no lead vocals.

I think Chip only sings live from time to time, not on record.

When I saw them a couple of weeks ago, Donnie was a bit forceful with his mic, and pulled the lead out, so Chip sang the song for a while until Donnie fixed it (well actually, Donnie fixed it, then jokingly sat down for 30 seconds or so, facing Chip, pointing at him while he sang)

I spose EZN could sort of be classed as dual vocalists as Monaco was with the band as guitarist before Donnie left, and then replaced him on vocals.

Although they never shared vocals, it could be classified as dual vocalists at a stretch.

When I saw them a couple of weeks ago, Donnie was a bit forceful with his mic, and pulled the lead out, so Chip sang the song for a while until Donnie fixed it (well actually, Donnie fixed it, then jokingly sat down for 30 seconds or so, facing Chip, pointing at him while he sang)

I spose EZN could sort of be classed as dual vocalists as Monaco was with the band as guitarist before Donnie left, and then replaced him on vocals.

Although they never shared vocals, it could be classified as dual vocalists at a stretch.

You're right about Monaco with Donnie being gone but I can't consider them a dual lead vocalist band since Monaco and Donnie did share vocals when they were in the band together and to Donnie is Enuff Znuff.

I think Chip has sung on some E Z N studio songs. And I believe he actually sung the original demo 'New Thing'.

I think Chip has sung on some E Z N studio songs. And I believe he actually sung the original demo 'New Thing'.

• 6 years later...