At last........It's on.

Wotty

i still think its sad that it didnt work out tho :crying:

Of course it is. It always is. But I don't think anyone deserves to be that unhappy and if ending the marraige is a step on the way to being happy again, it's the only option as far as I'm concerned.

true enough, every dark cloud has a silver lining :tumbsup:

proof:

l_1bedf3b6296d458382ab75b0dbc3fcc2.jpg

thanks Princess

sure thing cupcake :tumbsup:

i took that picture a couple of weeks ago actually :P

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that comment to you was terrible...that nickname you mention in some of your posts is truly appropriate...

Sorry to hear about your situation, Ian. Best of luck to you and your son!

denying Tom of a childhood,is reason enough.

??? WTF .... She obviously doesn't give a toss about your predicament mate! What a fucking lowlife fuckin shit of a thing to say! Has Tom been denied a childhood??? If she is claiming this, in her warped outlook, then it is just as much her fault...more so as she is able to do more physical activities with the little guy. So she has denied him a childhood herself!

What a class act.....Trying to get as much as she can out of a guy in a wheelchair!!! Well we'll see - I can't think of many courts in the country coming up aces for her, but with the fuckin female bias over here you never know! Obviously Tom has to be sorted but I'd argue that any money claimed has to be for Tom's upbringing and not for her fripperies. Sorry to bitch on but neither me nor Wends were taken with her when we met a few years back. At the time Wendy said she didn't afford you enough respect.

I'm happy for you as this is what you realised had to happen and it's a step towards a better life but at the same time I'm sorry it had to end up like this for you, butyou're miles better off without her - seemed like she was spending your money like water anyway from what you mentioned in the past bud!

Take care of yourself and feel free to bell me (or Wendy) if you get fed up!

Firstly,I'd like to thank everyone for their sympathetic posts.They mean a hell of a lot........

Secondly,I don't get choked-up at many posts,but Nick's did the trick....He said what I've always known,but was too fuckin' blind to see.THANKS !!!!!!!!!!

Wot....I haven't been around here as much lately, and now just see this.

Like Nick and Jez, and those that know your situation have already said, it truly needed to happen...for YOU to be happy! I often used to think about what kind of heartless women the 'enemy' was...upon hearing the latest, we know it all to be too true.

Like many, Wot.....you will overcome this...as you have had to so many times in your life. You, with the kindest of hearts.....You, with the personality that so many wish they could emulate....You, with the fortitude to move on with your life and the strength to fight even this battle.

YOU are the shining start, Wot.......and you will continue to light up those lives you touch regardless of the 'evil that men...or women...do'.

Use music as your 'getaway' when you need to.....and use your friends for support. As that is what WE are for!

Forever indebted to you for your good will and kind friendship to me, please....let me know if there is anything a 'yankee' from Texas can do for you!!!

Stay strong Wot.....................and kick her fucking ass in court!!!!!

Sorry to hear about it, Sir Ian. Hope everything works out alright for you and your son. On a brighter note, this only means that you'll have more time to spend with the music that you so dearly love, rather than wasting time on someone who might not have really deserved it...and atleast the music will never turn it's back on you. All the best.

Well,apparantly I'm being served papers for "Unreasonable behaviour"

Fook me !!!!!

Unreasonable Behaviour?? Is she Mad?? Tell her to spend a day in your position

Ian how you put up with it for so long is amazing...

I'm speechless...She Is a B*TCH...plain and simple..

Well,apparantly I'm being served papers for "Unreasonable behaviour"

Fook me !!!!!

Unreasonable Behaviour?? Is she Mad?? Tell her to spend a day in your position

Ian how you put up with it for so long is amazing...

I'm speechless...She Is a B*TCH...plain and simple..

Backed, make sure you get a kickass attorney mate. Show her for who she really is.

• 2023 Gold Donors
Well,after month after month of "will they? won't they?" it looks like the divorce is finally on.It's off to see a solicitor on Friday for her.Finally,and I'm glad,she claims me being unreasonable and denying Tom of a childhood,is reason enough.

Can't go into specifics at the moment,but her last comment to me was......

"I'm going to see how much I can get".......NUFF FUCKIN'SAID !!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about this, Sir Ian! I hope the courts realize the whole situation, and also take all things into account before giving any final judgement, or $ to her! Best wishes to you & your son! Stay strong!

Ian, my friend, first off let me say how sorry I am that you have to go through this. By our messages back and forth you know my divorce was a mess. He said she said. It gets ugly before it gets better. That said, because you have a son and a home, you need to protect yourself. She sounds like she will stop at nothing to rob you of all you love and adore. You need to legally protect yourself. Tom, from all you have told us, loves and adores you. That will not change. Like Nick said, what a class act she is. You will be FAR better off when she is gone. Then maybe you can have some happiness. If you ever need to talk, I am here as your friend. I'm sure I can speak for everyone here....we are all behind you and will do anything to help you.

• 4 weeks later...
Fuckin' hell.......It's now well kicked off !!!!!!!!!!

Is that good or bad? :unsure:

Yeah, was wondering the same ... :unsure:

Yeah, been wondering what's happening, Ian. Keep us abreast, mate. As the guys say above, hope it's a good thing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

At loooooooooong last it's on.I should be out of here in 3 weeks,the home I was in at Ampthill has agreed to take me,and both Norfolk and Bedfordshire have agreed to fund it.My solicitor is ready to proceed with divorce proceedings once I get my exact leaving date.Leaving,and telling Tom is gonna be heartbreaking,but I couldn't give two fucks about her......More info to follow.......