Steel Panther

Glen

Thanks to the internet and Jesus I just graced my ears with those 2 songs. 'Do you wanna do me' is really cool lyrically, but admittedly one of the weaker musical tracks on the album. Still a good song, but for me it'd be part of the bottom 3 on the album.

'Handicapped slut' is absolutely killer. Really nice and melodic. In my opinion it's the most 'zomfg, did they just, like, go there?' lyrical track they've recorded so far. In fact, it's the first time where I've actually thought 'wowser' - the rest is just harmless fun to me. Anyway, it's so, so wrong... but it is a killer track. Naughty boys. ;)

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to the internet and Jesus I just graced my ears with those 2 songs. 'Do you wanna do me' is really cool lyrically, but admittedly one of the weaker musical tracks on the album. Still a good song, but for me it'd be part of the bottom 3 on the album.

'Handicapped slut' is absolutely killer. Really nice and melodic. In my opinion it's the most 'zomfg, did they just, like, go there?' lyrical track they've recorded so far. In fact, it's the first time where I've actually thought 'wowser' - the rest is just harmless fun to me. Anyway, it's so, so wrong... but it is a killer track. Naughty boys. ;)

backed, the first track is a straight ahead rocker - nice, but weaker than the main album tracks. HS is killer though. Couldnt catch all those lyrics on my phone, but sounded oh so funny! This is about as politically incorrect as it gets and will probably cause even more of a storm, but I still cant help but laugh!

Am I a bad person?? :unsure:

Surely its pro handicapped person. I mean, its basically saying that a handicapped woman is a better lay than an able bodied one.

If I was the handicap league, or whatever its called, I would adopt it as my anthem ;)

I shit you not, when I saw them a couple of weeks ago the whole crowd was chanting this between sets.

I have honestly never heard a chant that loud before in such a small venue as people were putting in so much effort.

Bought Soundwave tickets as well as the Sidewave tickets for a show they'll be doing with Alter Bridge in February 2012 - in Sydney. Can't wait. I'll see them for the first time ever, twice, in the space of 3 days. :)

some random quotes from the latest Classic Rock Magazine

Q: Will you still be in Steel Panther when you're 60?

A: ...it doesn't matter if you're 55 or 53 or 57. What matters is that the girl sucking your dick is 19

how epic is that :D

• 11 months later...