2nd annual staryder1's Seattle scrounge 2009

martinsane

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest trendkill196

Come on tell these guys where you got the good cds from it was me. Yopu guys picked up a bunch of R.E.M. cassette tapes until you came to my house. Give credit where credit is due! Buy my shit trendkill196 on ebay.

Come on tell these guys where you got the good cds from it was me. Yopu guys picked up a bunch of R.E.M. cassette tapes until you came to my house. Give credit where credit is due! Buy my shit trendkill196 on ebay.

Settle down big feller...

Tis true (partially) Kenny let us peruse his piles of pawn shop treasures (and turds) and some nifty finds were found, not without a price though, but it was alot of fun.

Aaaannnddd: inserting the voice of reality, a number of shit hot discs were and are still purchased many many many miles from your door.

Guest trendkill196

Settle down big feller...

Tis true (partially) Kenny let us peruse his piles of pawn shop treasures (and turds) and some nifty finds were found, not without a price though, but it was alot of fun.

Aaaannnddd: inserting the voice of reality, a number of shit hot discs were and are still purchased many many many miles from your door.

I was drunk last night and just givin` ya shit. I actually learned alot from you guys and have gotten some new stuff since your visit. I would love to go scroungin with you sometime. You guys are a great wealth of knowledge and I really don`t know crap about this stuff, other than I really dig Mr Grinch , and Villan`s music.

Anyways, I didn`t mean to come off as a jerk, I was just jokin` and promoting my ebay. Take care and let me know any time you wanna go pawnshoppin`, or if you ever see any rare lookin rap you wanna trade!

I need a villan cd , someone please help me :)

me too :crying:

You all need to calm down about this Villan disc, sheesh. Yes it is a good EP, but there are so so many better albums of equal rarity that are easier to track down and as I said, much better...

And Andre, Kenny and I spoke of the rap discs because there are a good number of indie rappers from this area and the cd's go for hundreds of $$$$$$$$. I will buy the c-rap for a dollar and trade it for $200 any day of the week...

Guest trendkill196
You all need to calm down about this Villan disc, sheesh. Yes it is a good EP, but there are so so many better albums of equal rarity that are easier to track down and as I said, much better...

And Andre, Kenny and I spoke of the rap discs because there are a good number of indie rappers from this area and the cd's go for hundreds of $$$$$$$$. I will buy the c-rap for a dollar and trade it for $200 any day of the week...

Yea let me know what you see out there Terry! And if you know any more bands that sound like Villan let me know. Thanks!

Terry since you wont appreciate the Villan cd more than the other so called better albums of equal rarity that are easier to track down then send that Villan cd over to me where it will be rewarded with the appreciation it deserves :) Besides, it's the least you can do for mentioning rap on this forum & be forgiven for your sins.

Yeah, I agree. I owned and traded that Villain CD several years ago. Speaking of Taki in another thread, I wouldn't be surprised if it went to the good man himself.

I will buy the c-rap for a dollar and trade it for $200 any day of the week...

Is this not the Gentlemens club anymore? :lol:

:) not here and you noticed that extra C. :)

And back to Villan the guitarist Skotty is still around Gig Harbor and still claims to have some copies...

Just messing with you Terry. :butt:

And back to Villan the guitarist Skotty is still around Gig Harbor and still claims to have some copies...

/quote]

Terry , Thats who i got my 3 original Villans from, also wasnt the Villan vocalist fronting some well known cover/originals band with in the last 3 years?

/quote]

Terry , Thats who i got my 3 original Villans from, also wasnt the Villan vocalist fronting some well known cover/originals band with in the last 3 years?

SUS I believe, very AIC like...

And as Danny mentions and as the rumor goes if you want one of these bad enough get with Skotty and he will get one to you at a premium. Apparently they pressed 3,000 of these Ep's, that's right 3,000! So getting one should be pretty easy. :)

Of note obtaining the 2 cassette only releases would be an amazing feet. And no I don't have them, but will soon have cdr's and J cards...

Just messing with you Terry. :butt:

:) Nice ass! :)

Thanks. :lol:

And as Danny mentions and as the rumor goes if you want one of these bad enough get with Skotty and he will get one to you at a premium. Apparently they pressed 3,000 of these Ep's, that's right 3,000! So getting one should be pretty easy. :)

Of note obtaining the 2 cassette only releases would be an amazing feet. And no I don't have them, but will soon have cdr's and J cards...

Pretty easy only $50 for each song. Something like $350. Not bad at all! :lol:peei.gif

Pretty easy only $50 for each song. Something like $350. Not bad at all! :lol:peei.gif

That smiley face pissing smiley is neato!

I bet I can guess who too. :)

That smiley face pissing smiley is neato!

I bet I can guess who too. :)

i told him to give him $400 for 100 copies.... :christmas: