Bon Jovi

manicego

One group of these Girls will be loving this publicity, the other group of them won't :whistle:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No band is above this. Not Metallica and certainly not these pansies. Pathetic...

I wonder if Blonde Jovi will still want to continue paying tribute to Bon Jovi. It must to be hard to get up on stage and pay tribute to someone who screwed you over like that.

I agree with that. Besides, Blonde Jovi is an ALL-FEMALE band, there is NO WAY they could be confused with Bon Jovi, unless you've never heard anything about the Jersey boys.

Bon Jovi has always been a bit of a cocksucker in my book anyway, as evidenced by my numerous posts in the past, it's something I would expect of him to tell the truth! The guy just digs his own grave!

• 3 months later...

If I was to take a guess, I would go with Lorraine Lewis :unsure:

Tell Lorraine I still have that "big one" she's been waiting for :lol:

So what name is this band goin' by nowadays?

Everything is in the process of being changed back to Blonde Jovi

That's cool. Did ja ever pass on my suggestion from earlier in this thread that they call themselves "JON BLOWME?" :lol:

Heres proof that its not Jon whos doing this and if it is, then he's just being someone elses bitch...

max-96896.jpg

why would he get up and jam with a Jovi tribuet and then sue them 6 months later? :unsure:

Um...which one's the tribute-band guy? :unsure: Seriously, I have no idea.

Either that or it's a pic of Jon with his wax dummy from Madame Tussaud's. If that's the case, I'd say the wax dummy is on the left. :lol:

• 2023 Gold Donors
Say, he does look like a wax dummy :unsure:

ya dont think the "Jon" that jammed with the band was infact an inanimate dummy to fool the bands into a false sense of security do ya?

......naw :unsure:

One (potential) downside to this story is perhaps now the tribute band will perform the BJ songs with little or no respect, especially if they didn't like bein' sued! Con Joki? :wacko:;)

Say, he does look like a wax dummy :unsure:

ya dont think the "Jon" that jammed with the band was infact an inanimate dummy to fool the bands into a false sense of security do ya?

......naw :unsure:

One (potential) downside to this story is perhaps now the tribute band will perform the BJ songs with little or no respect, especially if they didn't like bein' sued! Con Joki? :wacko:;)

I dont know....i mean if i were in their position id quit it all together and form a SKID ROW tribute, but the fact that theyre still doing it says to me that they dont care so much about what Jon says or does and that theyll still play with respect, just to the music rather than the artist...

maybe thats why the old singer left tho? :unsure: