Need some suggestions for a boys name...

Evil Rick

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My second name is Dennis. How about that ? If you take it I would like some copyright fees ! :tumbsup:

did you invent it? didnt think so :P

do you know who did invent the name Dennis?

call him Superman!!

Yeah ..., that sounds about right ! :lol:

My second name is Dennis. How about that ? If you take it I would like some copyright fees ! :tumbsup:

call him Superman!!

Do you have an idea of what type of name you are looking for, i.e. Biblical (John), traditional or something Hollywood like "Apple" or "Acorn"?

Nope, we are not looking for anything specific in terms of biblical or traditional so it's pretty much open to anything. :)

Looking at some of the suggestions so far, maybe you shouldn't be open to anything! :D

call him Superman!!

no i dont mean that Superman invented the name Dennis :P

it was of course Eric Brittingham!!!

I wanted to name my son Bruce Wayne, but the wife said no way. Which is too bad, because he really doesn't look like a Susan.

On the serious side, how about: Hayden, Bryce or Marcus?

Or Yngwie?

Seriously tho, Rick, since you're such an AC/DC fan, how'bout Angus, Brian, Malcolm, or Phil?

In all seriousness, I wanted to call my son Robin. But then we got a girl, and then another one, and then another one. No Robin.

Seriously tho, Rick, since you're such an AC/DC fan, how'bout Angus, Brian, Malcolm, or Phil?

I was thinking along the same lines... Though maybe you should consider... Scott.

A few of the not so common ones I've always kicked around in my head:

1.) Chase

2.) Barron

3.) Riley

4.) Ace

5.) Jett

6.) Xavier (How cool would it be to have a name that starts with X ..?)

And my favorite.... BLAZE

In all seriousness, I wanted to call my son Robin. But then we got a girl, and then another one, and then another one. No Robin.

why couldnt you have called one of the girls Robin?

like Robin Wright Penn?

On a serious note, unlike Worzel, I was going to call my son Ryder, I quite liked that but we decided on something else! :tumbsup:

I like that one...just forwarded it to the wife. :tumbsup:

Hope she likes it, I think it`s a very nice name :tumbsup:

I was thinking along the same lines... Though maybe you should consider... Scott.

A few of the not so common ones I've always kicked around in my head:

1.) Chase

2.) Barron

3.) Riley

4.) Ace

5.) Jett

6.) Xavier (How cool would it be to have a name that starts with X ..?)

And my favorite.... BLAZE

I did suggest Bon. She didn't go for it. :(

I like Chase or Chance

And Blaze kicks ass but I know she wouldn't touch that one!

I wanted to name my son Bruce Wayne, but the wife said no way. Which is too bad, because he really doesn't look like a Susan.

On the serious side, how about: Hayden, Bryce or Marcus?

Or Yngwie?

Hayden is a good one! :tumbsup:

I think finding a girls name would have been much much easier for us than what we are going through on this little guy.

I think finding a girls name would have been much much easier for us than what we are going through on this little guy.

call him Han :lol:

I like Lando! :tumbsup:

I like Lando! :tumbsup:

dude, dont name him after a pirate but name after a pirate AND a traitor, i like that idea :tumbsup:

call him Vader :lol:

Congrats Rick...How about Chris? Or Ian? LOL...

How about Damien,after all we all like the devil's music.On a more serious note what about Blake,Thomas,Tommy,James,just some of the names we put down for a short list for our little man.In the end we went with Blake.

I told my wife Satanus sounded cool and she slapped me across the head,I've no reason why.

My wife read through this thread last night. All she had to say was "those are some very interesting name suggestions". A lot of help she was! :(