top 10 ghost photos

glam_junkie

There was this story at a local bar. My two friends were in a bar drinking and this guy came up to my one friend and started telling her, her whole life story. She didn't recognise him and she asked "who are you?" The guy stated he was her guardian angel and gave her a pin. She then turned to my other friend and asked "Do you believe this guy?" My other friend said to her "What guy?".

I believe there is a logical explanation towards this story. I don't know what it could be, but there is.

She was freaked out about it for a couple of weeks, but there was a bar and drinking involved.

Sorry if I don't believe in ghosts or little green men from outerspace

As long as SANTA brings me presents on Christmas and the Tooth fairy brings me some cash for my cavity infested teeth, I'm as happy as a little clam :tumbsup:

I dunno about the winning one...seems like a case of light shining on the wall behind from above, it even looks like lit up bricks.

One thing I find funny is that some people (I don't mean folks at HH) will believe in ghosts, lake monsters, UFO's e.t.c. yet decry the existence of God....or Santa Claus!!!! :)

yet decry the existence of God....or Santa Claus!!!! :)

I've seen photos of ghosts and ufo's..... :tumbsup:

Don't you doubt Santa mate....right no pressies for you this year!

and the "boy in the lake" one i dont get, just looks like a normal person standing there, i spent ages looking fo a ghost :unsure:

except for the fact that the figure is transparent, and not solid like every other item in the photo/

doesnt look transparent to me, just looks like their clothes blend in the the bank behind :/

what about the legs?

visible as any other legs :s

and they have a reflection! :P

yes, the refelction makes it difficult to fake.

But don't you think the legs look transparent?

not in the slightest, i just think that where the trousers have been raised up happens to coincide with where the bank meets the river so it looks like you can see the bank behind the legs...

i dont see anything ghostly about it at all :s

maybe I can see dead people and you cant :nyanya:

:lol:

didnt see your post cause i was on my PSP :P

i just feel that if there was an all powerful being, he would do something about the way our world is rapidly declining, it is, after all, his masterpiece..

ghosts on the other hand seem to do more than "God", unexplained disasters and the paranormal and what not...

Shit has anyone looked back at the older entries - the one of the horrid looking girl looking between the girls legs.

Explanation is that the woman who lives there keeps seeing a little girl run past the door.

Shit that gave me the creeps.

:unsure:

i just feel that if there was an all powerful being, he would do something about the way our world is rapidly declining, it is, after all, his masterpiece..

ghosts on the other hand seem to do more than "God", unexplained disasters and the paranormal and what not...

Why?

Maybe we are only a small part of the masterpiece...or maybe we are the mistake. If we can't help ourselves out of problems of our own making then ya know ... why bother.

Anyway don't get me wrong I'm not a god botherer I'm just interested that people will believe in things that have no solid evidence mere heresay and blurred and lets face it also faked photos and in the same breath don't believe in the big guy/gal upstairs despite having the same amount of evidence...like the various visions and appearances, photographs of angels or Mary or faces in bits of toast haha!!

Me I sit firmly on the fence on all the issues that's why I'm so annoying ahahaha!!

Why?

Maybe we are only a small part of the masterpiece...or maybe we are the mistake. If we can't help ourselves out of problems of our own making then ya know ... why bother.

Anyway don't get me wrong I'm not a god botherer I'm just interested that people will believe in things that have no solid evidence mere heresay and blurred and lets face it also faked photos and in the same breath don't believe in the big guy/gal upstairs despite having the same amount of evidence...like the various visions and appearances or faces in bits of toast haha!!

Me I sit firmly on the fence on all the issues that's why I'm so annoying ahahaha!!

I think it's easier just to believe it's all bullshit until something actually happens to convince you otherwise. Ghosts, aliens, God, Santa, the Easter Bunny... All very nice little fairytales but I until I see anything to the contrary that's all they really are - a nice bunch of children's fairytales.

...yet decry the existence of God...or Santa Claus!!!! :)

Personally, I've never quite understood how someone can stand in the middle of creation (the beach/ocean/mountains/forests/etc.) and believe it all happened by accident. As Ken Tamplin once wrote in a song, "A single cell points to a design." Life on earth is simply far too complex to believe it happened without guidance from a Higher Power. But hey, that's just me, and right about now Geoff is rolling his eyes and thinking, Mark, I knew you'd chime in with something like that. ;)

Personally, I've never quite understood how someone can stand in the middle of creation (the beach/ocean/mountains/forests/etc.) and believe it all happened by accident. As Ken Tamplin once wrote in a song, "A single cell points to a design." Life on earth is simply far too complex to believe it happened without guidance from a Higher Power. But hey, that's just me, and right about now Geoff is rolling his eyes and thinking, Mark, I knew you'd chime in with something like that. ;)

thats cool man, and ive always respected your opinion on this subject :tumbsup:

but on the flipside, i dont understand how someonecan stand in the middle of New york in the early hours of the morning with vagrants and muggers, and serial kills hitting the news headlines, or stand in a 3rd worl country and believe there is a god..

add to that the global warming issue, the general stupidity of kids this generation (yes Jez, myself included :P) and the general direction our world is taking...wether it be natural or man, the earth has gone to shit.

come to think of it, its never been all that great :unsure:

i dont know, ive heard mroe stories of ghosts and hauntings than i have of miracles :/

Oh, don't get me wrong. Obviously something beyond amazing happened so that this world was created - a higher power indeed. But it sure as hell wasn't a bearded man sitting there with his massive hands and a ball of clay and a bucket of water sculpting the universe. Nor was it a power which needs a religion dedicated to it. :)

Something that no human will ever be able to explain created the world and it's as simple as that. Going to church and dedicating one's life to some fictional idea of 'God' and a religion does not mean a person knows anymore about how the world got here than someone who wipes his ass with the pages of the bible or koran... or whatever book from which ever bunch of jesters think they have it right. ;)

Oh, don't get me wrong. Obviously something beyond amazing happened so that this world was created - a higher power indeed. But it sure as hell wasn't a bearded man sitting there with his massive hands and a ball of clay and a bucket of water sculpting the universe. Nor was it a power which needs a religion dedicated to it. :)

Something that no human will ever be able to explain created the world and it's as simple as that. Going to church and dedicating one's life to some fictional idea of 'God' and a religion does not mean a person knows anymore about how the world got here than someone who wipes his ass with the pages of the bible or koran... or whatever book from which ever bunch of jesters think they have it right. ;)

heres the resident smartass again, just to tell you that it's originally spelt "Qur'an"

its an interesting word, i thought it might be of some use to you :P

yes, im a pompous git tonight i know :lol:

heres the resident smartass again, just to tell you that it's originally spelt "Qur'an"

Well blow me!! here I am thinking it was always spelt Kerrang!! :whistle:

Translated into proper words, aka English, Koran is fine.

thats cool man, and ive always respected your opinion on this subject :tumbsup:

but on the flipside, i dont understand how someonecan stand in the middle of New york in the early hours of the morning with vagrants and muggers, and serial kills hitting the news headlines, or stand in a 3rd worl country and believe there is a god..

add to that the global warming issue, the general stupidity of kids this generation (yes Jez, myself included :P) and the general direction our world is taking...wether it be natural or man, the earth has gone to shit.

come to think of it, its never been all that great :unsure:

i dont know, ive heard mroe stories of ghosts and hauntings than i have of miracles :/

I don't really think that even religious freaks believe the whole world, under God's plan, is meant to be all good and happy with nothing bad in it. Whether your impression of God is a religious belief, or a more "spiritual" belief... regardless of which it is - to think He or "it" is in control of every word and action is just silly. Contrary to ideas of fate, I believe our actions are ours to make, and ours alone. If you want to kill someone, go ahead. How you can blame that murder on anyone's idea of "God" is beyond me. "God" didn't make you kill anyone or allow it to happen - you did. And that's what I hate about the world - people not thinking for themselves.

I sometimes think religion is more a personality trait rather than anything else. I personally would end myself before falling into some of the forms of worship I witness. The idea of worshipping anyone or anything (yep, that includes you, Amy) is a sickening concept to me. Blaming God for everything bad, thanking him for everything good. All complete nonsense to me. Even if that far-out concept of an actual God were to be true, the idea that metephorically sucking his balls is of worth just grates me like nothing I'll ever experience. But here I go, on one of my rants Mark will crucify me for... so I end here. :) Merry Christmas, and remember this:

amy_reid_002.jpg

Jesus may love you, but I'd prefer Amy's love.

Interesting photos, real or not. I for one am a big fan of paranormal shows (Ghost Hunters on SciFi channel is cool, though not always credible) and would actually like to join a scientific based paranormal investigation someday.

A true story and my only personal "paranormal" experience.....Back when I was a third year medical student (I'm a physician) I was on call (meaning myself and some very weary resident doctors took care of all the patients overnight so the staff doctors could basically work 8am-5pm) one night in an old Catholic hospital. I was completing a progress note in a patient's chart sometime around 2-3AM while standing at an empty nurses station in a very quiet internal medicine ward. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed what appeared to be an elderly woman in a hospital gown, about 150-200 feet away, approaching down a dimly lit hall to my left. As I turned my head and looked up, she moved to her left and disappeared out of sight down an adjoining hallway. I took off down the hall after her since elderly in-patients walking around late at night on their own is VERY BAD (falls, broken hips, etc.). I figured she might be looking for a nurse, doctor, or might even be confused/delirious. When I reached the intersection where I lost sight of her, I found closed and LOCKED double doors (with windows) preventing entrance to the pitch black adjoining hallway that the lady HAD TO HAVE just entered. Confused as h*ll at that point, I went to track down a ward nurse ASAP to help me find the woman when I was paged to the ER to help transfer a couple of new admissions up to my ward.

Here's where it gets creepy: I was so busy for the next 3-4 hrs. that I never could properly follow-up with anyone about the wandering patient. About 9 AM I went into morning report with all the other doctors and the second case that was discussed entailed an elderly woman who died in the surgical ICU overnight at approx. 2:15 AM, which was located on the opposite wing of the same floor I had been on when I saw the wandering lady. After briefing, I mentioned my encounter to a couple of colleagues and nurses and was informed that the hallway with the locked double doors used to adjoin the medical and surgical wings before renovations, but that it had been sealed off for several months. Only a couple administrators, both at home that night, and the maintenance dept. had keys. And I definitely didn't see any janitor types walking around up there b/t 2-3 AM. I also found out that no patients had left their rooms or been reported "AWOL" overnight on the particular floor in question. So, in the early afternoon I headed down to the morgue with my attending physician (my boss) to look at the lady who had died overnight since her body was still in-house......I'll never forget the gossebumps and chills I felt when I gazed upon her corpse- her general body features (build, weight, height, hair length and color, general facial features) all matched the profile of the lady I had seen in the hallway (who, by the way, had looked pretty damn solid vs. transparent). My attending seemed to actually believe that I saw something "out of the ordinary," in part b/c, as he confided to me as we walked upstairs, as a teenager his family had lived in a "haunted" house for a few years where apparitions had been observed on numerous occasions......We then spent the next 45 min. or so discussing over lunch how one would/could investigate the paranormal using the scientific method, how the concept of a "soul" or "spirit" might be explained by physics and neurobiology, as well as other "metaphysical" stuff......Was an interesting BS session, but I don't recall us actually solving the question of "life after death" (LOL). And I've never experienced anything else that even remotely resembles a paranormal experience. Personally, I hope the elderly woman who died that night many years ago (and whose ghost I MIGHT have glimpsed for a brief moment) eventually found her destination and is at peace, wherever that may be........Jeff.

:lol: I appreciated that mate even if no one else did.

:lol: I appreciated that mate even if no one else did.

Thanx mate - Makes more sense than some of the twatwaffle in this post!! :)