Chickenfoot

whiplash1972

next album will flop. too many people are not impressed with the band's first album. first sold on name alone, next will reflect what that first album had on it

That might be true as I'm sure that helped the first week sales but it did continue to sale after the first week so there had to be someone that liked what they heard. I for one thought it was a very good album and I'm not sure whey someone that liked Hagar and Anthony wouldn't like it. While it didn't sound exactly like Hagars solo albums or VH releases it still had enough there for me to enjoy plus it was different enough to stand on it's own, which IMO is the point of doing a project like this. I mean what would be the point of it sounding exactly like one of the bands that any of the members are or have been involved in? Just my two cents worth.

• My Little Pony
next album will flop. too many people are not impressed with the band's first album. first sold on name alone, next will reflect what that first album had on it

That might be true as I'm sure that helped the first week sales but it did continue to sale after the first week so there had to be someone that liked what they heard. I for one thought it was a very good album and I'm not sure whey someone that liked Hagar and Anthony wouldn't like it. While it didn't sound exactly like Hagars solo albums or VH releases it still had enough there for me to enjoy plus it was different enough to stand on it's own, which IMO is the point of doing a project like this. I mean what would be the point of it sounding exactly like one of the bands that any of the members are or have been involved in? Just my two cents worth.

Buddy, they're worth far more than two cents. Hell, I'd give you a nickel. I completely agree with you.

Buddy, they're worth far more than two cents. Hell, I'd give you a nickel. I completely agree with you.

Can I get a dime instead? I need the money. :lol:

• My Little Pony

You take Paypal, you sick bastard?!

You take Paypal, you sick bastard?!

Yes: Imasickbastard@yahoo.com :tumbsup:

Yep. I have 1000% no doubt that without the names on this disc no one in the world would have cared about it and would have been binned immediately in most cases. Below average songs, and really, one of the weaker discs from 2009, imo. But the names seem to still be getting it across some people's lines. :)

Yep. I have 1000% no doubt that without the names on this disc no one in the world would have cared about it and would have been binned immediately in most cases. Below average songs, and really, one of the weaker discs from 2009, imo. But the names seem to still be getting it across some people's lines. :)

While I won't suprised it sells less just as Velvet Revolver did, I think it's more than the names that are selling it. The band did do some touring and there's been some radio airplay that's helped besides after the first few weeks the cd has obviously contiued to sale so it has be more than just the names involved. And for everyone person that thinks this disc is average there's someone else that thinks it's great.