Stone Angel

Blue Charvel

• 1 year later...

Solid enough disc. A bit thinly produced but there was some potential. What ever happened to these guys anyway?

Good voice and solid song. I was always curious about this band and many other early Kivel releases that I missed out on. Are any of the early Kivel releases even available anymore besides the first Funny Money?

Solid enough disc. A bit thinly produced but there was some potential. What ever happened to these guys anyway?

Glad you guys enjoyed this particular release. It holds a special place for me. These were the bands old demos that never saw the light of day. They were so non ciruclated, that even the most jedi knight of collector would not be able to obtain a copy of the bands demo. LOL. Dave aka Koz, was a fantastic frontman. One of the best i ever saw. As well as a amazing singer. He can, did, and still can hit every note live. He was a rare talent. Greg his guitar playing was only outshined by the fact he was one of the most laid back nicest guys i knew. Every guy in the band was a good guy, and i was happy to be friends with them for over 20 years now (YIKES! r we getting old!?)there is a interactive portion to that cd if u put it in your computer. Along with a video of the band live.

For a brief while, myself and the core of the band were entertaining a follow up cd. Problem was, TURNING POINT did not do well. Which i was willing to overlook. However, the band was moving on with life. Weddings, Married, kids (in Koz's case...ALOT of kids! lol) moving away etc.

Dave (Bass) runs a successful Internet biz in CT is married with children, but plays in a RUSH Tribute band with Stone Angel guitarist Pete

Koz(Vocals) is happily married with his army of kids living in Ohio,he still sings in various plays/opera productions

Greg( lead guitars ) lives in NYC and is singing/playing guitar/fronting his own band, as well as oversees his family biz.

as for thier drummer. I dont know. I can only guess he is doing quite well as a studio musician, as he was one of the most talented drummers ive ever seen. Jazz trained and could play ANYTHING. Im sure he is doing quite well as he was that kinda guy that would succeed.

Every now and then i talk to koz about doing something new. What say you guys. Want to hear him on a ripping album with the kinda production you guys have come to expect from my releases? Chime in with your thoughts!

Glad you guys enjoyed this particular release. It holds a special place for me. These were the bands old demos that never saw the light of day. They were so non ciruclated, that even the most jedi knight of collector would not be able to obtain a copy of the bands demo. LOL. Dave aka Koz, was a fantastic frontman. One of the best i ever saw. As well as a amazing singer. He can, did, and still can hit every note live. He was a rare talent. Greg his guitar playing was only outshined by the fact he was one of the most laid back nicest guys i knew. Every guy in the band was a good guy, and i was happy to be friends with them for over 20 years now (YIKES! r we getting old!?)there is a interactive portion to that cd if u put it in your computer. Along with a video of the band live.

For a brief while, myself and the core of the band were entertaining a follow up cd. Problem was, TURNING POINT did not do well. Which i was willing to overlook. However, the band was moving on with life. Weddings, Married, kids (in Koz's case...ALOT of kids! lol) moving away etc.

Dave (Bass) runs a successful Internet biz in CT is married with children, but plays in a RUSH Tribute band with Stone Angel guitarist Pete

Koz(Vocals) is happily married with his army of kids living in Ohio,he still sings in various plays/opera productions

Greg( lead guitars ) lives in NYC and is singing/playing guitar/fronting his own band, as well as oversees his family biz.

as for thier drummer. I dont know. I can only guess he is doing quite well as a studio musician, as he was one of the most talented drummers ive ever seen. Jazz trained and could play ANYTHING. Im sure he is doing quite well as he was that kinda guy that would succeed.

Every now and then i talk to koz about doing something new. What say you guys. Want to hear him on a ripping album with the kinda production you guys have come to expect from my releases? Chime in with your thoughts!

Just based on that song I'd say yes I'd be interested.

• 11 months later...