Eonian Records - Mar. 16, 2009

heavyharmonies

THE WAIT IS OVER; EONIAN RECORDS ANNOUNCE RELEASES:

Eonian Records is proud to announce the release of its first four releases: Charlemagne “S/t,” High Noon “No Turning Back,” Gynger Lynn “S/t,” and Pistol Dawn “Conversation Piece.” All four will be available worldwide on March 19th.

Charlemagne_Band_Pix.jpgCharlemagneCover.jpg

Charlemagne “S/T” To Hollywood and back, these Sunset Strip veterans have owned the legendary stages of The Whiskey, The Troubadour, The Roxy Theater, Coconut Teaszer and the infamous Gazzarri's. This self-titled release is evidence that the Charlemagne of today has yet to slow down or stop kickin' ass. Covered by many and ignored by none, they were a part of history in the making, fuel for electricity that never waned and would impact our culture for years to come.

Track Listing: 1. Secret Romeo 2. I Don't Wanna Lie 3. She's Only Young 4. So Far Away 5. Is It Ever Easy 6. I've Got You 7. Chance Is Calling 8. Last Chance 9. Wait and See 10. I'm Not That Easy 11. I Wish I Knew

High_Noon_homepage.jpgHigh_Noon_FrontCover.jpg

High Noon “No Turning Back” East Coast meets West Coast in 1989 and sparked High Noon, creating an experience of "groove and soul" that hooked the Hollywood scene and rocked the world! "No Turning Back" is THE chronological overview of High Noon, featuring straight ahead gut wrenching tracks produced by Michael Lardie of Great White and mixed by the legendary Michael Wagener (Skid Row, Dokken, & Extreme.)

Track Listing: 1. High Noon 2. Bad Moon Risin' 3. Rude Boy 4. Don't Come Running 5. Have My Heart 6. Skatin' On Thin Ice 7. When the Night Calls 8. Just Like a Woman 9. Who Do You Think You Are? 10. Around Midnight 11. Faith Hope and Love 12. Bed of Lies 13. Weight of the World 14. House of Glass

Gynger_Lynn_Band_Page_Pix.jpgGynger_Lynn_Front_Cover_1.jpg

GYNGER LYNN “Self-Titled” Not just another "hair band," Gynger Lynn rose from the depths of basement rehearsals and took Chicago stages by storm for over a decade; becoming one of the hardest-working and most enduring rock legends the area has ever seen. Gynger Lynn lands hard on both feet here with their debut, self-titled release for Eonian Records. Gynger Lynn is armed with seductive ballads complete with haunting vocals and crying guitars while bringing it all home with their signature sound in "I Love the Lights," the hard-hitting screaming anthem for a generation of musicians.

Track Listing: 1. Dirty 2. Reasons Why 3. One and Only 4. My, My Lisa 5. Why Is It Over 6. On My Way 7. Tell the World 8. In My Heart 9. Wanna Be Your Lover 10. I Love the Lights 11. Arms Around You 12. Faces 13. Love

Pistol_Dawn_Band_Page_Pix.jpgPistol_Dawn_Front_Cover.jpg

PISTOL DAWN “Conversation Piece” Offering up their own brand of high-energy heavy metal sleaze with a wink and no apologies, these touring giants show us why they have shared stages the world over with the likes of Cheap Trick, Enuff Z'Nuff, Dangerous Toys and Lillian Axe. Featuring tracks produced by Chip Z'Nuff, 'Conversation Piece' is Pistol Dawn's confirmation in this new millennium. From the raw-edged title track 'Conversation Piece,' to the harmonic intertwining of vocals and guitar showcased in 'Still Running Wild,' this compilation of "dirty power pop" songs captures and delivers Pistol Dawn at their loudest and proudest with just a peek at their tender side.

Track Listing: 1. Conversation Piece 2. Message in a Bottle 3. Dreams Come True 4. Be My Girl 5. Hard Way 6. Gone Away 7. Stocks and Blonds 8. Still Running Wild 9. Talk of the Town 10. Wish Upon a Star

Eonian Records

P.O. Box 36611

Indianapolis, IN 46236

E-Mail: RockShop@EonianRecords.com

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/eonianrecords

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They certainly look cool!

Backed. Awesome looking bands... the kind of music I buy on image alone. I really hope I can somehow afford some of these CDs...

Backed. Awesome looking bands... the kind of music I buy on image alone. I really hope I can somehow afford some of these CDs...

"▪ International shipping: Pacific Rim and Eastern Hemisphere (Japan, China, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, etc.)

Shipping charge = $8.00 for the first item + $3.00 for each additional item."

I dont know how much cds cost though, as when i click "buy cd" nothing happens.

EDIT:

Can i just say, and hopefully this doesnt come across wrong, but those postage rates to Australia/NZ/Asia etc, are really expensive and im sure for many down this way it would cancel out any chance of ordering these..

Edited by phaffas

"▪ International shipping: Pacific Rim and Eastern Hemisphere (Japan, China, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, etc.)

Shipping charge = $8.00 for the first item + $3.00 for each additional item."

EDIT:

Can i just say, and hopefully this doesnt come across wrong, but those postage rates to Australia/NZ/Asia etc, are really expensive and im sure for many down this way it would cancel out any chance of ordering these..

Unless the CDs are $2-$4 each. ;)

So are these Eonian Records CD's going to be quality packages, with nice colour booklets, band info, photos etc? If so I'm going to buy most of them. The whole reason I don't buy from labels like Retrospect is the packaging is so cheap and in many cases worse than what I could do making my own CDR. The Retrospect titles I have (approx 12 titles) consist of a single glossy front insert, no booklet, no band info, no photos, not even credits, just a crappy flimsy insert with the album cover printed on it. At least that's been my experience with them...hopefuly they have improved over time. But yeah, as for the Eonian releases, they look really cool and I'm really looking forward to hearing them, I just hope the packaging and presentation is worth the price.

So are these Eonian Records CD's going to be quality packages, with nice colour booklets, band info, photos etc? If so I'm going to buy most of them. The whole reason I don't buy from labels like Retrospect is the packaging is so cheap and in many cases worse than what I could do making my own CDR. The Retrospect titles I have (approx 12 titles) consist of a single glossy front insert, no booklet, no band info, no photos, not even credits, just a crappy flimsy insert with the album cover printed on it. At least that's been my experience with them...hopefuly they have improved over time. But yeah, as for the Eonian releases, they look really cool and I'm really looking forward to hearing them, I just hope the packaging and presentation is worth the price.

Mate, get the Defcon disc from Retrospect. That one's nicely done, with a proper booklet and all. Oh, and the CD kicks ass.

Same problem here...

they're availiable from our dear WWE. 10% discount as usual(this makes it 13.50 a piece) and the usual-environment friendly-option of without j.cases.

Yeh , I think you'll find most Retrospect releases of better quality now. Try Defcon , Vyper and Valor for starters.

Same problem here...

they're availiable from our dear WWE. 10% discount as usual(this makes it 13.50 a piece) and the usual-environment friendly-option of without j.cases.

WWE?

• 2023 Gold Donors

Yep, I just placed my order for all four releases through them. $13.50 a disc an bad. :tumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Pistol Dawn , High Noon , Gynger Lynn , Charlemagne are here and I tell you what these are the best release in 10 years + the inserts the sound is unbelievable . I am going to have to order anther set as these will be wore out . Thanks to Stephen Craig and all with Eonian Record I bow down to you for all you have done for the metal heads out there . I am looking forward to many more releases from this awesome company . :bowdown:

Yep, I just placed my order for all four releases through them. $13.50 a disc an bad. :tumbsup:

How do you get the 10% discount?....

I ordered High Noon, Charlamagne, & Pistol Dawn & all arrived late last week. These are some kick ass releases all the way around...nice looking inserts, silver pressed discs, & the music is awesome. Kudos again to Steve for putting these out. I can't wait for the next batch of releases! :beerbang:

Congratulations to Eonian & the bands getting these albums released! I definitely look forward to purchasing some of the future on deck releases..

For those of us not interested in picking up originals of every CD, I'm curious when these will be available on emusic & Itunes. Thanks