Andrew "Test" Martin found dead

Captain Howdy

Andrew “Test” Martin, former WWE wrestler, died on Thursday, March 12. Martin died at home in Tampa, Florida. Martin was only 33 when he died.

Martin passed away four days before his 34th birthday. Martin was discovered dead in his apartment. Although the authorities have not released the name of the deceased, the wrestling world has spread the news.

Sad news, RIP.

I remember when he first came on the scene but I hadn't seen him around for a few years but then again I haven't watched as much either. I sure hope this isn't due to steroids or any other drugs but considering all of the recent Wrestler deaths I expect the worst.

They seem to loose to many of them to soon for some reason.....I think Vince should really look into why this is happening as he rakes in his millions because of these guys.

Vince has been doing stuff about it with the Wellness policy.

In fact, Test was released from WWE back in 2007 after being suspended for breaching said policy.

Vince also instigated a scheme whereby any wrestler who no longer works for WWE, but has drug and/or alcohol problems, could go into rehab at his expense, of which one of the people to take him up on the offer was Test.

If Test did die from drink or drugs, which is quite likely, then its not Vinces fault, its down to the man himself.

It is indeed sad, but like anyone, if you take the risks, you have to be willing to pay the price.

Remember, Eddie Guerrero had been clean for years, but the damage had already been done, so the problem could have stemmed from previous abuse rather than current abuse!

RIP Andrew Martin.

• 1 month later...

He actually was a genuine bodyguard for the Crue years ago, so that was probably why they did it.

I actually liked Test, even though its never been fashionable to do so!

Vince has been doing stuff about it with the Wellness policy.

In fact, Test was released from WWE back in 2007 after being suspended for breaching said policy.

Vince also instigated a scheme whereby any wrestler who no longer works for WWE, but has drug and/or alcohol problems, could go into rehab at his expense, of which one of the people to take him up on the offer was Test.

If Test did die from drink or drugs, which is quite likely, then its not Vinces fault, its down to the man himself.

It is indeed sad, but like anyone, if you take the risks, you have to be willing to pay the price.

Remember, Eddie Guerrero had been clean for years, but the damage had already been done, so the problem could have stemmed from previous abuse rather than current abuse!

RIP Andrew Martin.

Well who really knows if Eddie had really been clean for years, you can't put to much into that phillosaphy, My dad told my mom he was sober for 8 years, but he wasnt, u know what I'm saying?

But what I mean is that he could have used them up until like a few weeks before he died, he didn't get any smaller so I have to believe he hadn't quit using that long before he died.

Then it would have shown in the autopsy.

You would be amazed at what an autopsy can tell you.

Drugs do not just disapear out of your system in a matter of weeks or months. Traces stay around a lot longer.