Hansel - Mission To Rock (2008)

JC_AOR

• 2 weeks later...

Heres a big thumbs up for Hansel for not only having a cool cd, and having it at a good price and sending it out quickly... but the actual product quality is fantastic. Ok they arnt graphic designers, but even though these guys are new, only 16yo or so, are totally unknown, they are still able to do an EP with song lyrics, with 6pgs, with good quality printing, they actually use a clear cd tray AND its a nice quality silver pressed CD. Perhaps some other bands and even labels should take notice!

Heres some pics, though the quality of the photos isnt great, should give you an idea though!

32545708.jpg

28018688.jpg

Heres a big thumbs up for Hansel for not only having a cool cd, and having it at a good price and sending it out quickly... but the actual product quality is fantastic. Ok they arnt graphic designers, but even though these guys are new, only 16yo or so, are totally unknown, they are still able to do an EP with song lyrics, with 6pgs, with good quality printing, they actually use a clear cd tray AND its a nice quality silver pressed CD. Perhaps some other bands and even labels should take notice!

Heres some pics, though the quality of the photos isnt great, should give you an idea though!

32545708.jpg

28018688.jpg

Looks great. Send it to me Matt-o-boy...

32545708.jpg

28018688.jpg

Yeah very true Matt. One of my biggest hates with CD's is when artists/labels don't put any effort whatsoever into the packaging/booklet and expect people to buy it. Especially on greatest hits/retrospective releases where some don't even have a single photo of the band included. Some don't even use their original logo. But yes, well done to Hansel not only for their great music but also for the effort that went into the CD packaging, especially as a small and relatively unknown band. Go to their website and pick up a copy yourself, the guys are friendly and will get a copy sent to you ASAP. Cheap too!

Yeah, nice friendly guys and a great product at a good price. I also love how good it looks, as it indicates they might really be serious about this thing. Mine took a little while to arrive, but it didn't phase me even slightly. :)

Yeah, nice friendly guys and a great product at a good price. I also love how good it looks, as it indicates they might really be serious about this thing. Mine took a little while to arrive, but it didn't phase me even slightly. :)

mine only took 3 days:)

mine only took 3 days:)

When did I see them? Was it 2 Wednesdays ago or something? I think it took about 2 weeks to get here, but as I said, never even really crossed my mind that it was late.