Geoff

phaffas

And Tim, I have both this forum and gayaussieswholoveemomusic.com open on my PC all day and switch between the two. I spread my homosexua- uh, knowledge equally.

Pete, I left gayaussieswholoveemomusicandarmadillos.com when that freak who loved having sex with anteaters and sloths started posting all over the forum. Guy was a freak.

Jez, I do spend a lot of time at totowereandareabsolutelyshit.com as well as cauterizewerethebestbandever.com. I feel they are two very important causes that need my genius to continue. :)

Don't forgot your other fave sites I have caught you posting on mate, ihaveabsolutelynotasteinmusicwhatsoever.com and iamatonedeafaussieclown.com :)

Damn you JEZ?!?! You promised that Geoff is on ihaveabsolutelynotasteinmusicwhatsoever.com.

Yeah, Jez definitely monopolizes that forum.

• My Little Pony

I haven't been on here in a while, what's going on? Why is Matt getting all jealous? I haven't been here, so it's obviously not because of me.

Matt also has a new job and has turned into a power mad office type, who sacks pretty girls for not giving him head in the office. Bastard. :fu:

• My Little Pony
Matt also has a new job and has turned into a power mad office type, who sacks pretty girls for not giving him head in the office. Bastard. :fu:

Matt, just wants more than he's deserving.

Matt, just wants more than he's deserving.

whoa!? only just saw this!!!!

OUCH.

:nyanya: