Favorite Liquor

Widda

• My Little Pony

Thankfully the taste in music on this site isn't as poor as the general taste in spirits. You guys can do better. 

• 1 month later...

Thunderbird, mad dog 20/20 and Night train, all terrific shit, especially if shitying blood doesn't bother you

I've never really been much of a fan of the taste of any alcohol.
Spirits if anything, but at bars are pretty weak, and when I'm out I'm in for a big night.

Even these days, when I only go out drinking maybe 3 or 4 times per year, I'll binge drink, anmd for that, vodka is, and has always been, my choice.

Beer only for me,never liked the taste of spirits...apart from maybe a Pernod & Blackcurrant years ago...now just beer...give me a cold Rockshore and I'm sweet  :)

thCO3L3OEZ.jpg

Edited by lettard

Vintage Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux wine.

chateau-pavillon-cadet-1988.jpg

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 11/29/2019 at 2:29 PM, Leykis101 said:

Thunderbird, mad dog 20/20 and Night train, all terrific shit, especially if shitying blood doesn't bother you

Mad Dog 20/20's King. I drink that stuff and start getting obscene. 

On 11/29/2019 at 11:04 PM, lettard said:

Beer only for me,never liked the taste of spirits...apart from maybe a Pernod & Blackcurrant years ago...now just beer...give me a cold Rockshore and I'm sweet  :)

thCO3L3OEZ.jpg

Word. Haven't had a spirit that I can think of in over five years. 

Beer, however; different story. Hard to pick a favourite as I have half a dozen different IPAs on the go at any different time, including my home brews... so I'll just say any and all IPAs... except the shit ones. ;) 

• My Little Pony
23 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Word. Haven't had a spirit that I can think of in over five years. 

Beer, however; different story. Hard to pick a favourite as I have half a dozen different IPAs on the go at any different time, including my home brews... so I'll just say any and all IPAs... except the shit ones. ;) 

Do you like the super hoppy variety? Are you the kind of person who buys according to the IBUs?

Usually champagne on the 1st week of the month, then some other sparkling wine or rose wine. This is for   the summer (which is like 7-8 months here B):lol:).

Red Wine ( mainly Rioja, Barolo, Barbaresco, Syrah, Beaujolais nouveau and Carmenere) during the winter.  

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 11/30/2019 at 3:28 PM, Darkstone said:

Mad Dog 20/20's King. I drink that stuff and start getting obscene. 

I've never actually had Mad Dog 20/20. Didn't anyone get the reference? 

19 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Do you like the super hoppy variety? Are you the kind of person who buys according to the IBUs?

The hoppier the better. I am still down on my home brews because I can't get them as hoppy as I want. 

No, to be honest, not too specifically interested in the IBU. I generally buy my IPAs based on price, lol, but also just constantly trying ones I haven't tried before. 

19 hours ago, Jez said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxtO784jUEizvhtCtorsO

2 right there...anything under the Brewdog banner are all excellent

They're pretty decent drops, but if you want the best IPAs you need to go American, or Australian, imo. A few of the big-name favourites are Ballast Point, Pirate Life and Modus. Though I had a sensational IPA in, of all places, Vietnam (not my pic). This is brewed in Saigon; 

68818198-4a03-11e9-8e02-95b31fc3f54a_ima