Striker- New great Band in the vain of Heat and Work of Art

Ali Rock

Very nice. That pre-chorus to the first song is a mess, but the second song is great and overall this is a band I'd like to hear more of.

i love danger, not striker....both though should have done a google research before deciding a name for their bands.....

i prefer danger's previous cds but this will may appeal to many of you...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=37744656

edit: ahahaha, i'm wondering why they don'ty offer their previous cds anymore....ok they changed their sound but why not the name then? still they're great in what they're doing...

i love danger, not striker....both though should have done a google research before deciding a name for their bands.....

edit: ahahaha, i'm wondering why they don'ty offer their previous cds anymore....ok they changed their sound but why not the name then? still they're great in what they're doing...

Just so you know, there is a thread about Danger elsewhere :) ( and their beloved cdr's)

Just so you know, there is a thread about Danger elsewhere :) ( and their beloved cdr's)

man i don't thinke they're cdrs. they're silver pressed. have to find them in my vaults here to tell you the truth. the first one was silver pressed for sure, with pro printed booklet etc. the 2nd one was in cardboard sleeve but i'm sure it was also silver pressed(for the 2nd they had an offer from a label but they rejected it and they released it privately)

The 3 Striker tracks are good. Not of the same quality as the excellent Work Of Art or HEAT, but the potential is definitely there and I Will be keeping my eyes open for these guys in the future.

man i don't thinke they're cdrs. they're silver pressed. have to find them in my vaults here to tell you the truth. the first one was silver pressed for sure, with pro printed booklet etc. the 2nd one was in cardboard sleeve but i'm sure it was also silver pressed(for the 2nd they had" an offer from a label but they rejected it and they released it privately)

"First Touch" is definately a cdr

man i don't thinke they're cdrs. they're silver pressed. have to find them in my vaults here to tell you the truth. the first one was silver pressed for sure, with pro printed booklet etc. the 2nd one was in cardboard sleeve but i'm sure it was also silver pressed(for the 2nd they had" an offer from a label but they rejected it and they released it privately)

bro, i don't have first touch. i'm telling about "keep out"(2004) and "in control"(2006). these are actually their first ones. they were more melodic/heavy metal there. later, from what i understood after getting a new vocalist they'll changed completely their sound. if i recall right, from what they were telling me, they used to have their first couple of cds into cd baby. when i got their first one from them, i loved it and i gave them the email of stephan from karthago records. he loved them and he made a proposal to them for their 2nd one(in control). they rejected his offer and they released it privately. now if you see their website they don't have them for sale neither they have samples of them. it's like they are trying to escape from their past???

bro, i don't have first touch. i'm telling about "keep out"(2004) and "in control"(2006). these are actually their first ones. they were more melodic/heavy metal there. later, from what i understood after getting a new vocalist they'll changed completely their sound. if i recall right, from what they were telling me, they used to have their first couple of cds into cd baby. when i got their first one from them, i loved it and i gave them the email of stephan from karthago records. he loved them and he made a proposal to them for their 2nd one(in control). they rejected his offer and they released it privately. now if you see their website they don't have them for sale neither they have samples of them. it's like they are trying to escape from their past???

Yeah, you're right about the change in style. I haven't heard the first 2 but I do know they were a metal band and they are now a sleaze/glam hard rock band. Which is fine with me. :)

• 7 years later...
  • My Little Pony

I found a Canadian band called Striker that is in a similar music style, is that the same band? They are really good! The site I found is Striker-Metal.com

That myspace link doesn't work anymore. Ugh, Myspace.

Different band. Here's a thread for that band.