April Wine

Dead Planet

only cd I like was Attitude

I saw a pretty good movie last night called "High Life", it's a indie black comedy and one of the subplots of the movie involves a April Wine cassette, pretty decent flick to watch if you get a chance, it's on Netflix.

I just finished watching that on Netflix, very good movie. Did you happen to notice at the end he puts in the 1979 April Wine - Greatest Hits cassette and "I Like To Rock" comes on? Only problem is that song wasn't on the that greatest hits album. Oh well, still a good movie.

I saw a pretty good movie last night called "High Life", it's a indie black comedy and one of the subplots of the movie involves a April Wine cassette, pretty decent flick to watch if you get a chance, it's on Netflix.

I just finished watching that on Netflix, very good movie. Did you happen to notice at the end he puts in the 1979 April Wine - Greatest Hits cassette and "I Like To Rock" comes on? Only problem is that song wasn't on the that greatest hits album. Oh well, still a good movie.

Dont think they bother getting that technical on any movie, ive noticed this when it comes to music, I dont know if it has to do with licensing or just not that big of deal, but this isnt the only movie, I'll have to think of the others ive noticed songs dont match up to albums their on!

Dont think they bother getting that technical on any movie, ive noticed this when it comes to music, I dont know if it has to do with licensing or just not that big of deal, but this isnt the only movie, I'll have to think of the others ive noticed songs dont match up to albums their on!

That's for sure. A little off topic but I remember a show ("inside-out" or "thinkabout" or something like that) on PBS back in the early 80's that had these aliens finding a record from "ancient" earth. You could clearly see the record was KISS - Destroyer, but when they put it on the turntable it starts playing some crappy disco music. :blink:

I've been a fan since The Nature of the Beast, and have their whole collection. I prefer the newer stuff with "Frigate" an easy choice for my favorite. "Look Into the Sun" and "Driving With My Eyes Closed" are great tunes.