Where is DANGER DANGER Already?

gener8tr

Never mind:

"Danger Danger have just finished production of their eagerly anticipated, long awaited 7th studio album titled "Revolve"

The tentative worldwide release date is September 18th. Lots more news to follow in the coming weeks regarding "Revolve," and more tour dates."

Can't freakin' wait!!!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that's some freakin' awesome news. If I'm not mistaken, that will be the first day of my holiday so y'all will be discussing it for about 10 days before I ever hear it!

Oh, and anyone got the full track list for this compilation above? I know there are 2 new songs off his next CD on there, but aside from that how many unreleased songs are we looking at?

I pre-ordered it. :anon:

Probably just for the cover... ;)

I'm married, it'll probably be the only set of boobs I ever see again... ;)

Well I'm not married, so I don't know what boobs look like anyway.

therefore out of about 35 songs, 6 are unreleased..

Two will appear on his next CD.

One is a demo of 'Smile'.

One sounds like some strange live Jap song

'Ted Poley' sounds un-essential.

What's 'Wastin' your luv'? Is that on any other CD?

Cool. Thanks for the links. Is the CD any good?

Cool. Thanks for the links. Is the CD any good?

To be honest I'd never heard of it before, but going on the guests on it, I have ordered a copy as it only cost me £3.24 inc postage from the USA.

I'll let ya know what its like when I get it...the usual way ;)

Jeebers fupping cripes! I am willing my co-worker out of the office so ferociously it's not funny so I can spin these babies! One a side note, cool cover. I like that.

Those soundbytes are pretty cool - definitely more modern than I was expecting.

Those soundbytes are pretty cool - definitely more modern than I was expecting.

yeah all 3 sound really good. I wasnt getting hardly any modern vibe....just classic D2 sound. :guitbannana:

Proof that God is not a christian. The lady I work with goes out for a toilet break at least twice every day (and if someone here's put some cool samples on offer I try to give them a quick listen while she's out) but since yesterday when Pete put these samples up she hasn't been once. Seriously, what the f*ck? She's blocked. Why does she not want me to hear this?

Finally!

Well, aren't they impressive. 'Hearts On The Highway' is an instant gem and I am loving 'Ghost of love'. My only slight thing would be that 'That's What I'm Talking About' is maybe lacking a bit of punch for a D2 rocker. But given the horrible song title, I'm just gleeful they pulled off an awesome song. Oh, and is it just me or does Marcello sound completely like 'Screw It!' era Timmons on that song? Can't wait to hear this thing in my CD player. Hoping it's maybe a little heavier than the samples suggest. :) Still they're f*cking awesome.

Finally!

Well, aren't they impressive. 'Hearts On The Highway' is an instant gem and I am loving 'Ghost of love'. My only slight thing would be that 'That's What I'm Talking About' is maybe lacking a bit of punch for a D2 rocker. But given the horrible song title, I'm just gleeful they pulled off an awesome song. Oh, and is it just me or does Marcello sound completely like 'Screw It!' era Timmons on that song? Can't wait to hear this thing in my CD player. Hoping it's maybe a little heavier than the samples suggest. :) Still they're f*cking awesome.

Yeah I must admit that I felt it sounded a little safe for D2....more like Ted's solo stuff.

The verses in 'That's What Im Talking About' were better than the chorus.

Well looking forward to this one though.

Finally!

Yeah I must admit that I felt it sounded a little safe for D2....more like Ted's solo stuff.

The verses in 'That's What Im Talking About' were better than the chorus.

Well looking forward to this one though.

I'm on the same page, I'm hoping I'll be blown away by the album as a whole though!

"Well two out of three ain't bad"...whoops, I had Meatloaf on my mind there for a second. But seriously, I couldn't take the total lack of background vocals on "Ghost Of Love". The other two songs were pretty decent though. I hope there's a few more knockout rockers on the actual album as these samples were feeling a little "safe". That said, I love D2 and will probably buy anything they ever put out.

Yep definitely feels pretty safe. And is probably (after their debut) only the second time they've really dabbled in AOR. "Hearts on the Highway" is just a sensational AOR song. I must admit to originally not being all that excited about this as I really hated the last album with Laine, but having heard the soundbytes I can't wait. I know a lot will be disappointed at the direction - but not me. Am sure when it's mixed the guitars will sound better too, they're barely audible in these clips...