Draw the Line

Head East

April Wine

Saturday July 25, 2009

Paisty Jenny

Appetite for Deception

Tango Down

Bombay Black

if there's anyone who might be willing to pick me up a Head East Live cd at the show, please let me know.. It's not available from their website, only at shows..

Enuff Z Nuff

L.A. Guns

White Lion

Dokken

Skid Row

Bret Michaels

FarCry, Friday night!

Stay tuned... :beerbang:

This is aimed at whoever got it accomplished...

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:Thank You Thank You Thank You!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

FarCry, Friday night!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:Thank You Thank You Thank You!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Mr. Kivel for making the call, and Mr. Leisinger for being receptive! :drink:

FarCry, Friday night!

Mr. Kivel for making the call, and Mr. Leisinger for being receptive! :drink:

Can't wait. :banger:

And if possible you should come into town a day early to enjoy the wheelbarrow. :bowdown:

Ya know.... This damn wheelbarrow is stealing all of that poor little dogs thunder. We all know the real reason to hit South Dakota this year. :beerbang:

Ya know.... This damn wheelbarrow is stealing all of that poor little dogs thunder. We all know the real reason to hit South Dakota this year. :beerbang:

True dat, Taco is the real draw. :headbanger:

No one steals Taco's thunder...if they try he just makes more! :banger:

He's quite the rainmaker. I hope I get to meet him someday... :banana:

Hopefully this summer. :drink:

You will have to share him with Chris though. Them two have a thang.... :lol:

:rofl2: Yes, from what I hear, don't interrupt when Taco and Chris are together in "alone time".

:rofl2: Yes, from what I hear, don't interrupt when Taco and Chris are together in "alone time".

I think Chris would appreciate it if you get Taco's nails cut prior to DRF. Last year Taco popped Chris's air mattress, not sure what was going on and I really, really do not want to know.... :unsure:

I think Chris would appreciate it if you get Taco's nails cut prior to DRF. Last year Taco popped Chris's air mattress, not sure what was going on and I really, really do not want to know.... :unsure:

...as long as Chris had a smile on his face and nobody got hurt, who are we to stand in the way of love? ;)

In other news, according to the FaceBook page it looks like we're now playing on Saturday... this rock'n'roll stuff is so confusing... :unsure:

...as long as Chris had a smile on his face and nobody got hurt, who are we to stand in the way of love? ;)

In other news, according to the FaceBook page it looks like we're now playing on Saturday... this rock'n'roll stuff is so confusing... :unsure:

You guys aren't listed on the DRF site for any day. :unsure:

Yeah I've been waiting for them to update the schedule as well on the DRF homepage.

Yeah I've been waiting for them to update the schedule as well on the DRF homepage.

Yeah I noticed that, it's just on the FaceBook page for now. I think Kevin has someone else do his website updating so it lags a bit.

Yeah I noticed that, it's just on the FaceBook page for now. I think Kevin has someone else do his website updating so it lags a bit.

Well I for one would rather you guys play on Friday night so you'd be playing just as it's getting closer to dark where if you play Saturday you'll be playing as one of the first bands of the day. Besides if you guys go on before Tango Down that means I'm gonna have to wake my drunk ass up earlier. :lol:

Well I for one would rather you guys play on Friday night so you'd be playing just as it's getting closer to dark where if you play Saturday you'll be playing as one of the first bands of the day. Besides if you guys go on before Tango Down that means I'm gonna have to wake my drunk ass up earlier. :lol:

The way it's listed it looks like we're on after Bombay Black AND Tango Down, but I don't see Kivel or those two bands letting something like that happen. :(

The way it's listed it looks like we're on after Bombay Black AND Tango Down, but I don't see Kivel or those two bands letting something like that happen. :(

The only good thing about you guys playing early is that I'll remember it and it will be early enough that Evil Rick will still be in hiding. Once Brett Michaels goes on I really don't expect to remember much.

The only good thing about you guys playing early is that I'll remember it and it will be early enough that Evil Rick will still be in hiding. Once Brett Michaels goes on I really don't expect to remember much.

I heard Evil Rick has evil plans for Bret Michaels... ;)

Evil Rick only comes out on Fridays...

Crap, I just got word that's when we're really playing... maybe we'll be early enough to avoid Evil Rick while we're playing, and then I can drink with him later when he comes out. :drink:

Crap, I just got word that's when we're really playing... maybe we'll be early enough to avoid Evil Rick while we're playing, and then I can drink with him later when he comes out. :drink:

So Friday? After the cover bands I certainly hope!