Tango Down

Bombay Black

Enuff Z Nuff

L.A. Guns

White Lion

Dokken

Skid Row

Bret Michaels

I like most of Saturday's lineup but the Friday lineup isn't nothing to write home about.

I'm not sure why that guy told me that FarCry was gonna be there and they're not.

It looks like there's some more tribute bands as well. :doh:

Yeah, Tango Down seems to be getting all the gigs, I wish them all the best but I wouldn't mind doing a gig myself... :(

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Saturday is good, Friday not so hot. And why the guy would rather have a bunch of f'in tribute bands when I'm sure he could have snagged bands like KIX and Helix is beyond me.

Tribute bands are cheaper!

Line up just announced....

Friday July 24, 2009

Jukebox Zeros

Escape

Draw the Line

Head East

April Wine

Saturday July 25, 2009

Paisty Jenny

Appetite for Deception

Tango Down

Bombay Black

Enuff Z Nuff

L.A. Guns

White Lion

Dokken

Skid Row

Bret Michaels

I like most of Saturday's lineup but the Friday lineup isn't nothing to write home about.

I'm not sure why that guy told me that FarCry was gonna be there and they're not.

Yeah, Tango Down seems to be getting all the gigs, I wish them all the best but I wouldn't mind doing a gig myself... :(

Maybe John can still get you guys added. :tumbsup:

I agree. Saturday is good, Friday not so hot. And why the guy would rather have a bunch of f'in tribute bands when I'm sure he could have snagged bands like KIX and Helix is beyond me.

Tribute bands are cheaper!

Well that's the main thing there since this is put on by some guy without much backing from anyone else.

But I was really hoping for Kix and Great White.

Hell Firehouse isn't even gonna be there and no Rockarma or FarCry.

If Rick and Chad wasn't gonna be there this wouldn't be worth my 8 hour drive.

Friday July 24, 2009

Jukebox Zeros

Escape

Draw the Line

Head East

April Wine

Saturday July 25, 2009

Paisty Jenny

Appetite for Deception

Tango Down

Bombay Black

Enuff Z Nuff

L.A. Guns

White Lion

Dokken

Skid Row

Bret Michaels

It's purely a financial situation as of right now. Plus I don't believe we'd get half the spot we did last year with 'karma. That being said I would LOVE to play the show, not just because it's a big stage and a lot of fun, but it was fuckin' AWESOME hangin' out with you guys last Summer!

Friday July 24, 2009

Jukebox Zeros

Escape

Draw the Line

Head East

April Wine

Saturday July 25, 2009

Paisty Jenny

Appetite for Deception

Tango Down

Bombay Black

Enuff Z Nuff

L.A. Guns

White Lion

Dokken

Skid Row

Bret Michaels

It's purely a financial situation as of right now. Plus I don't believe we'd get half the spot we did last year with 'karma. That being said I would LOVE to play the show, not just because it's a big stage and a lot of fun, but it was fuckin' AWESOME hangin' out with you guys last Summer!

You can always fly in and hang out again. :banger:

I'm sure Rick can throw down a sleeping bag in his garage for you. :tumbsup:

Friday July 24, 2009

Jukebox Zeros

Escape

Draw the Line

Head East

April Wine

Saturday July 25, 2009

Paisty Jenny

Appetite for Deception

Tango Down

Bombay Black

Enuff Z Nuff

L.A. Guns

White Lion

Dokken

Skid Row

Bret Michaels

Yeah, that shouldn't be too hard to talk my wife into... ;)

It's quite simple Pete. Fly out in Kivel's luggage, crash at my place, fly home with Kivel. See ya in July! :tumbsup:

It's quite simple Pete. Fly out in Kivel's luggage, crash at my place, fly home with Kivel. See ya in July! :tumbsup:

Done! See you there!

Done! See you there!

:banana:

I was really close yesterday to buying some April Wine and Head East just to get to know some of their tunes before seeing them live at this show.

I just picked up April Wine - Harder...Faster last week. Not bad, but a very short album at just over 30 minutes. I also have Nature Of The Beast, Walking Through Fire and Animal Grace so if you want me to fire them over give me a shout.

As for Head East, the only song I know from them is Never Been Any Reason (or whatever the title is). I guess I also have "Choice Of Weapons" but haven't listened to it yet. I didn't even know they were still together. I'd much rather see FarCry in that spot anyway!

I was really close yesterday to buying some April Wine and Head East just to get to know some of their tunes before seeing them live at this show.

I'd much rather see FarCry in that spot anyway!

Backed. :tumbsup:

And some April Wine just found it's way into my inbox. :banger:

You know, don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to DRF '09 for sure!!!, but I gotta say I really can't wait to be drinking some beers in the garage and listening to/talking music with you guys again this summer!!! :drink:

You know, don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to DRF '09 for sure!!!, but I gotta say I really can't wait to be drinking some beers in the garage and listening to/talking music with you guys again this summer!!! :drink:

Me too!! Gotta love the wheelbarrow full of beers!!! :banger::beerbang::drink:

It all begins on that Thursday night. :drink:

And yes that wheelbarrel is just classic. :tumbsup:

It all begins on that Thursday night. :drink:

And yes that wheelbarrel is just classic. :tumbsup:

You guys liked that eh? Well it'll be back again this summer for sure! :beerbang:

There DOES seem to be a possibility I will be at DRF!!

Just you or some of your bands as well?

Either way that would be very cool! If so be sure to fill us in on what bands you will have out there! :drink:

Nice Sam...autograph please.....I don't have tits so will paper do :)

You don't ?!?! What has changed since we last met ?? :unsure:

:rofl2:

Nice Sam...autograph please.....I don't have tits so will paper do :)

You don't ?!?! What has changed since we last met ?? :unsure:

:rofl2:

I stopped taking the hormones!!!!

Well , it appears I may actually be playing with one of the headliners.... :headbanger:

So when will you know for sure? You will have to stop by for a cold beer from the infamous wheelbarrow! :tumbsup: