ROCKLAHOMA 2009

Hey guys , just wanna say how cool Rocklahoma is going to be this year. I was totally honored when the owners asked me to be a big part of both sidestages and took to heart my suggestions for the main stage line-up.

All I can say is WOW - this going to be a really really great line-up. I'm so excited to tell everyone about it but I have to keep my mouth shut for a while until Rocklahoma can officially announce the line-up.

From complete AOR heaven to Melodic Power Metal bliss I think many will be surprised at the quality acts we are adding. Not to mention at least TWO amazing reunions that we've all waited 20 years for and maybe a band or two from Germany that haven't played the U.S. in YEARS!! :whistle:

My point of this post is to ask who is considering going at this point? I hope to see Jacob again and entice more HH members to come join us for this years festivities. JLPRocks , MButt , Mike Whiplash , DAN , hell everybody!!

Question: Would you consider going if I could offer a special discount for HH members?

:banger::banger::banger:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys , just wanna say how cool Rocklahoma is going to be this year. I was totally honored when the owners asked me to be a big part of both sidestages and took to heart my suggestions for the main stage line-up.

All I can say is WOW - this going to be a really really great line-up. I'm so excited to tell everyone about it but I have to keep my mouth shut for a while until Rocklahoma can officially announce the line-up.

From complete AOR heaven to Melodic Power Metal bliss I think many will be surprised at the quality acts we are adding. Not to mention at least TWO amazing reunions that we've all waited 20 years for and maybe a band or two from Germany that haven't played the U.S. in YEARS!! :whistle:

My point of this post is to ask who is considering going at this point? I hope to see Jacob again and entice more HH members to come join us for this years festivities. JLPRocks , MButt , Mike Whiplash , DAN , hell everybody!!

Question: Would you consider going if I could offer a special discount for HH members?

:banger::banger::banger:

I would absoluetly consider it...I am pissed that I missed last year...

I would love to go. If Mariah will be there, that's all the incentive I will need.

Mariah Carey is going to be at Rocklahoma? :blink: Dude, I am SO there!

• My Little Pony
I would love to go. If Mariah will be there, that's all the incentive I will need.

No, no. IF!! He couldn't say who's gonna be there. But if she is, you and me front row.

No, no. IF!! He couldn't say who's gonna be there. But if she is, you and me front row.

Sounds good... if she does her thrashin' cover of "Bringin' on the Heartbreak," we can start a big ole mosh pit! :beerbang:

• My Little Pony

Sounds good... if she does her thrashin' cover of "Bringin' on the Heartbreak," we can start a big ole mosh pit! :beerbang:

I'm all over that. :beerbang:

Maybe a duet with surprise guest Celine Dion of You Shook Me All Night Long...

• My Little Pony

I'm for damn sure going to this show, now! :banger:

I'm for damn sure going to this show, now! :banger:

OH HELL yea Me too!!!!!!!! :headbanger:

Seriously now I really WISH I could go this year, last year sounded SO Awesome!!!!

I am sooooo stage diving if that happens...

I am sooooo stage diving if that happens...

I was JUST gonna say that!! Man get OUT of My Head!!!!! :rofl2:

I was JUST gonna say that!! Man get OUT of My Head!!!!! :rofl2:

...of course, my stage dive will be aimed squarely between Mariah Carey's norks. :norks:

OR wait till she and Celine are facing each other and dive between all 4 of them norks!!!! :tits:

Celine ain't my type... you can have her.

Mariah on the other hand... :wub::pickle:

Wish I could make it down there!

Sam, any word on if you will be involved in Dakota Rock Fest this year?

I certainly would like to be. Crash Alley would be a good reunion for Dakota Fest.

There are A LOT of people around here that would love to see that happen! :tumbsup:

Wish I could make it down there!

Sam, any word on if you will be involved in Dakota Rock Fest this year?

Yes, Sam will you be involved at all with DRF? Good times in Sioux Falls. :banger:

They still haven't anounced the bands yet for DRF.

He said it was gonna be any day now almost a month ago.

I just met up with my friends in Jungle Blue today. They said they would love to do a show, but don't think it will happen. With 3 guys in Tulsa and 2 in Nashville it will be a tough go. They're all really busy too. The pay to play thing is another obstacle, but I think it can be overcome. What I want is for people to send messages to Jungle Blue and tell them how much they want to see Jungle Blue. I know I do. Maybe if enough people push the reunion show idea they will actually give it a go. It's worth a shot anyway.

www.myspace.com/jungleblueband

I'm pretty sure Mike runs the page. On the friends list I'm #1, Mike's 2, and Dustin is 3. Make sure to send Mike and Dustin a message if you want to see them live.

Well... I was thinking about going this year. I guess that depends on the line up. :whistle::whistle::whistle: