Favorite song: Badlands - s/t (1989)

Badlands s/t  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Great album. No bad tunes on it. I went with Dreams In The Dark.

Really the more I think about it there are no wrong answers.

...and Wes, you always talk out your ass, that's what I like about you... ;)

Seriously though, I like KC too, they just totally ripped off Led Zep, and I'm okay with that, in fact I think I picked up the s/t on vinyl back in the day and it got a lot of plays! :banger:

I agree with Pete, KC is a total rip off of Led Zep on the first album. On their following cd's not so much. But I will say the S/T is my fave. :guitbannana:

Glad to see you weren't agreeing with Pete that I always talk out of my ass. :tumbsup:

Seriously though, I like KC too, they just totally ripped off Led Zep, and I'm okay with that, in fact I think I picked up the s/t on vinyl back in the day and it got a lot of plays! :banger:

I agree with Pete, KC is a total rip off of Led Zep on the first album. On their following cd's not so much. But I will say the S/T is my fave. :guitbannana:

Glad to see you weren't agreeing with Pete that I always talk out of my ass. :tumbsup:

I think that just goes without saying, no need to state the obvious... ;)

I think that just goes without saying, no need to state the obvious... ;)

:axe:

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked up "Sun Red Sun" - does anyone like it ? In NO WAY does it rival the Badlands material but it interests me from a historical angle as they are Ray's last recordings. There is a 30 - plus minute interview with Al Romano and Bobby Rondinelli as track 9 - and the last thing on the interview is a message Ray left on someone's anwering machine telling about a bleeding ulcer he had been having and the message ends up with "but I'm back" ... it's pretty eerie