Sun City Records

heaven&hell

Dirty Rhythm - Never Cleaned Up...good stuff.

Backed, solid sound on that one.

I've heard that one and it is good. :tumbsup:

I think that one came out at the same time as the Sweet Teaze and that's another one I wanted.

I got that one too but it was way more hit and miss than the Dirty Rhythm IMHO.

I think that one came out at the same time as the Sweet Teaze and that's another one I wanted.

That's one I never picked up......couldn't justify $18 for an EP....

obviously you don't venture into that store enough do you?

i know a few who've purchased a few scr titles there......

i also think utopia records stocks or did stock a few.

Never seen any at Utopia... which doesnt surprise me as the range there is dropping...

And i go to Red Eye quite regularly. Never see anything worthwhile there, and only once have i seen a SCR cd as mentioned.

The only time I ever go into the city these days is about two or three times a year, to see a band. I'd never dream of heading in there otherwise, but this is interesting. What prices do they go for at Red Eye and Utopia? When/if they're there.

That's one I never picked up......couldn't justify $18 for an EP....

I felt the same way. I do with you could get these titles for $12-$14 range.

Never seen any at Utopia... which doesnt surprise me as the range there is dropping...

And i go to Red Eye quite regularly. Never see anything worthwhile there, and only once have i seen a SCR cd as mentioned.

The only time I ever go into the city these days is about two or three times a year, to see a band. I'd never dream of heading in there otherwise, but this is interesting. What prices do they go for at Red Eye and Utopia? When/if they're there.

Definately no SCR releases at Utopia or Red Eye... was there today.

what time were you there?

i got a cheap return flight from adelaide and visitied there today about lunchtime... and I totally cleaned them out of suncity releases :whistle:

what time were you there?

i got a cheap return flight from adelaide and visitied there today about lunchtime... and I totally cleaned them out of suncity releases :whistle:

:ahole::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I just placed an order through NEH for a few SunCity titles:

Fashion Police-Callin' All the Shots

Taupier-That was then

Road Ratt-You Love Us

Cruella D'ville-Showdown in Tinseltown

Lessdress-Dumbblondes

Slash Puppet-No Strings Attached

You might want to check out Wishing Well Entertainment if you're looking to buy Suncity releases....the CDs are $16 and of course shipping is much cheaper....

Damn I wish you would of told me that yesterday. :lol:

Seriously though thanks for the heads up. :drink:

You might want to check out Wishing Well Entertainment if you're looking to buy Suncity releases....the CDs are $16 and of course shipping is much cheaper....

Damn I wish you would of told me that yesterday. :lol:

Seriously though thanks for the heads up. :drink:

no cruella d'ville there ... :crying:

Kidd Havok is pretty good stuff. I will admit it took me a while to get into it. I also like the Dirty Rhythm release. I realize it's a bit short, but it's a solid release. The bonus video for Feel The Fire is a nice touch too. My favorite is of course Jungle Blue. It's a phenomenal release, but I'm probably being a little biased considering my name is in the thank you's.

Kidd Havok is pretty good stuff. I will admit it took me a while to get into it. I also like the Dirty Rhythm release. I realize it's a bit short, but it's a solid release. The bonus video for Feel The Fire is a nice touch too. My favorite is of course Jungle Blue. It's a phenomenal release, but I'm probably being a little biased considering my name is in the thank you's.

I was close to ordering the Jungle Blue but changed my mind at the last second.

got quite a few suncity record releases all grea, but the best one i got so far was the cd i got of them last week a band called flash addict, amazing cd kind of like faster pussycat mixed with erotic suicide fucking awesome, highly recommend it :banger:

I was close to ordering the Jungle Blue but changed my mind at the last second.

please no!

• 2023 Gold Donors

Yeah,

I just recently bought the following SCR titles from Wishing Well.

Cruella D'Ville

Bad Attitude

Fatal Charm

Johnny Crash

Jungle Blue

Quade

Taupier

I even got 10% off (bringing the price down from $16 to $14.40 for each disc). They have one of those little pop-up banners that randomly shows up on the top of the main HH page and it says HH readers get 10% off (before shipping and handling). Just mention coupon code HH2009 at checkout.

Saved me a lot money and got me some great titles that I've been wanting. SCR is just charging to damn much money for them.

There are many Suncity releases that I would still like to get. Some I already have and haven't been given the attention they deserve. I have all 3 Fashion Police releases and Pretty Vacant. Those 4 just didn't click with me immediately. Swingin' Thing just didn't sound that great to me. Some decent songs, but most were uninspired.

Must get releases for me.

Blue Tears- Dancin' On The Back Streets

Blue Tears- Mad, Bad & Dangerous

Cruella D'Ville- Showdown In Tinsel Town

Slash Puppet- No Strings Attached

There are many Suncity releases that I would still like to get. Some I already have and haven't been given the attention they deserve. I have all 3 Fashion Police releases and Pretty Vacant. Those 4 just didn't click with me immediately. Swingin' Thing just didn't sound that great to me. Some decent songs, but most were uninspired.

Must get releases for me.

Blue Tears- Dancin' On The Back Streets

Blue Tears- Mad, Bad & Dangerous

Cruella D'Ville- Showdown In Tinsel Town

Slash Puppet- No Strings Attached

I love those Blue Tears releases, and I've heard nothing but good stuff about Cruella D'Ville and Slash Puppet, on my list! David makes some great product.