Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame

Should He Be Allowed In  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I believe the Hall of Fame rules state that to be inducted as a member of a band, you have to have played on at least one officially released recording.

Despite the fact my opinion that the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame is a complete sham, run by fucking assholes with shit for brains, why was Ronnie James Dio not inducted as a part of Black Sabbath? The way people bend over backwards to kiss Ozzy's ass and appease that Battleaxe he's chained to, makes me violently ill. Of course, I doubt the dipshits at the R&RHOF have even heard Heaven And Hell or Mob Rules anyway. And what kind of rock and roll shrine has the likes of Aretha Franklin in it? R&B - yes. Soul - yes? Any other fucking genre you can think of - yes. But rock and roll? No fuckin' way, Jose.

I believe the Hall of Fame rules state that to be inducted as a member of a band, you have to have played on at least one officially released recording.

Despite the fact my opinion that the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame is a complete sham, run by fucking assholes with shit for brains, why was Ronnie James Dio not inducted as a part of Black Sabbath? The way people bend over backwards to kiss Ozzy's ass and appease that Battleaxe he's chained to, makes me violently ill. Of course, I doubt the dipshits at the R&RHOF have even heard Heaven And Hell or Mob Rules anyway. And what kind of rock and roll shrine has the likes of Aretha Franklin in it? R&B - yes. Soul - yes? Any other fucking genre you can think of - yes. But rock and roll? No fuckin' way, Jose.

Artists that are IN the "Rock and Roll" Hall of Fame: Aretha Franklin, Marvin Gaye, Ricky Nelson, The Mamas and the Papas, Bonnie Raitt, James Taylor, Isaac Hayes, The O'Jays and Run D.M.C.

Artists that are eligible but are NOT in: KISS, Rush, Judas Priest, Alice Cooper and Deep Purple.

If YOU were Dave Mustaine, would you WANT to go into this hall?

Ever?

Did anyone happen to catch Metallica's induction last night?

Love them or hate them it was cool seeing them get inducted and it was even more awesome seeing Newstead back on stage with them. I'm still not sure why Robert Trujillo got inducted since he's only played on one album but whatever. It was cool seeing them play Master of Puppets and Enter Sandman with two bass players. The speeches were nice especially seeing Cliff Burton's parents there. But it was Hetfields speech that was the best and possibly the best speech at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame that I've seen. I love how he mentioned the bands that aren't in such as Rush, Kiss, Maiden, Priest and others. He gets respect for that. :banger: