NFL Final Game of Season

LV KIX

I will stick with my boys from Pennsylvania and yes I know they are not everyones fave, especially around Seattle, but, like Dave's mentioned cunundrum (sp), a few years back my favorite team and my heavily supported local team were in the big game together...

Of Seattle blows dog this year, like most years, but noone seems to admit to it, curious to see what shakes out now that GM wannabe Mike Holmgren is moving on up...

And with Pitt. love him or hate Big Ben is a stud and man do they have a knack for some real edge of your seat games.

Outside of those 2 teams it would be great to see the boys from Az make a run for it.

Needless to say... I hate the Steelers. :whistle:

If there is a team I want to get squashed in their first game it would be the Steelers. I imagime most people in Seattle feel the same way after all the bad calls in the Super Bowl when Seattle should have beaten Pitt.

Oh... and with any luck, Ben will get a new motorcycle for Christmas. :unsure:

(highlighted post) ten-on-ten.gif

What I want to happen isn't likely to, and that's the Eagles get in. I'm sick and tired of the arrogant Cocksucker Cowboys and I want Terrell Owens to bite the big one.

I'd like to see the Ravens get in. I think Flacco's done a great job of spiting the prognosticators.

Uhh.... ok. So the stars have aligned apparently.

The Oakland Raiders came east and beat Tampa Bay (whodathunk?) and my Eagles have opened up a can on the Cowgirls (41-3 right now).

Eagles getting into the playoffs by beating the shit out of the hated Cowboys.

Talk about warm fuzzies.

*sniff* I'm gettin' teary...

-Dan

What I want to happen isn't likely to, and that's the Eagles get in. I'm sick and tired of the arrogant Cocksucker Cowboys and I want Terrell Owens to bite the big one.

I'd like to see the Ravens get in. I think Flacco's done a great job of spiting the prognosticators.

The Oakland Raiders came east and beat Tampa Bay (whodathunk?) and my Eagles have opened up a can on the Cowgirls (41-3 right now).

Talk about warm fuzzies.

-Dan

And I think they have a great shot against a suspect Vikings team. Should be a good game!

Talk about warm fuzzies.

-Dan

Yes how sweet it is....FUCK YOU DALLAS!!!!!!!! :fu::2up:

I'm staying with my uncle and he got pretty upset about the Cowboys. The Cowboys fans they interviewed on the local news were pretty pissed too. Most people were calling Romo a choker. Some were calling for Wade Phillips and Jason Garrett to be fired. One fan even got into an altercation with a Dallas player today. I picked the perfect time to drop into Texas.