Killer Dwarfs Unreleased Album?

Axelinger

Did the demos of the first album ever see light of day? They were produced by Chris Tsangerides or Tangerine or however you spell his name and were supposed to be tons better than the album that eventually surfaced, which was pretty good anyway.

Yeah, just want to thank Mr Linger again for these.

Having heard the tunes I have to admit I can kind of see why it was shelved. Not really the best material I've heard from this wonderful band, that's for sure. :)

Having heard the tunes I have to admit I can kind of see why it was shelved. Not really the best material I've heard from this wonderful band, that's for sure. :)

I agree. Less than stellar songs. I'm thinking finished tracks that were never considered album-worthy. Still nice to hear some additional stuff from the band

I agree. Less than stellar songs. I'm thinking finished tracks that were never considered album-worthy. Still nice to hear some additional stuff from the band

Yeah, I just hate that feeling of knowing something's out there and not knowing if it's the best thing ever or not really that good at all. I really do appreciate the guys out there that are willing to share the music. Unlike someone I know who has the Fate demos. :lol:

... Who I should point out, is certainly not my good man Rick. Quoting his post above may have made it look like that, but that's certainly not what I meant at all.