Dimebag Darrell - 4 Years since his murder

heaven&hell

I am not a fan of Pantera at all but Dimebag was a hell of a guitar player. All I had to listen was "Side Of A Bullet" which is a really good tune with a solo from Dimebag in the middle.

On another note I can't believe Keith brought up John Lennon yet again!! LOL

RIP to both. Sad day in rock history.

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still wonder why it couldnt have been Lars??? or James??? or fuck turn the nightmare into a fantasy and get them both on the same ticket, just left Diamond\Dimebag in peace and go extract the horrificly violent and extremely hateful form of metal justice on 2 of metals most deserving, 2 men who have paid there dues, and earned a couple slugs in between the eyeballs, James and Lars, in exchange for Dimebag, see if there was really a god, Dimebag would be filling our ears with magic, and Lars & James would be still remembered as putting out some pretty mind blowing(no pun intended) metal albums, just one stipulation, the James & Lars contract would have to be carried out on a deadline at absolutely NO!! later then 1988, think about it, think about how metal history would have been not only saved, but completely rock hard stable, as Metallica would end sadly and dramatically, but would be kept in legend status, this proves no god, this proves your better off being talentless, and unlikable, no other reason Lars & James get to live, Fred Durst and Linkin Park, Korn and Disturbed, they all get to suck up all our air on earth, while we are robbed of arguably the most distinguished, and uniquely talented metal guitarists in history, oh and Metallica, HE DID MAKE US ALL FORGET WHO YOU WERE!!! Fagots, R.I.P. Darrell, it's not often I miss sincerely a person I have never met.

• 11 months later...