ebay rarities

staryder1

Group Name...........Douglas

Title......................Mad

Year Of Release..............1991

# Of Tracks........................9

Label............................Fresh Music

Rarity (IMO) (1-10)..................7 (500 copies pressed in 1991)

Price paid...............................$12.50

True Value...............................$164.65 HH.com e-bay avg., don't know beyond that

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True Value...............................$164.65 HH.com e-bay avg., don't know beyond that

Should have added that Schmankerl Records in Germany reissued this album in 2006, so that fact undoubtedly has caused a drop in value for the original first run pressings.

Group Name...........WOLF

Title......................ROLL OVER

Year Of Release..............1990

# Of Tracks........................11

Label............................COLLOSSEUM

GENRE.......................... MELODIC POWER METAL

Rarity (IMO) (1-10)..................DON'T KNOW. JAPOS HAVE IT ALWAYS, ALTHOUGH THEY RAISED THE PRICES THE LAST YEARS

Price paid.............................. 1650 JPY(approximately $18 with yesterday's rates.)

True Value...............................a copy of it went for more than $100 on ebay 2 weeks before

note: i prefer their first EP. this cd is actually a compilation of demo trax and their single. i bought it mostly for the trax of their 2nd demotape which i didn't have original. i love these trax!

And album I know! :lol:

Great disc. 'Mad about you' is an insanely good song.

arguably one of the mysterious mhr bands of alltime........

supposedly an all aussie band based out of adelaide Aust... yet somehow feat klaus luley out of craaft doing vocals.. something he's never said to have done..

arguably one of the mysterious mhr bands of alltime........

supposedly an all aussie band based out of adelaide Aust... yet somehow feat klaus luley out of craaft doing vocals.. something he's never said to have done..

actually i think there are some greeks in this band. i have their first "state of rock"

I have not heard of this Rhythm Circus CD. What's this band sound like? But check this link:

http://www.multimediaartscenter.com/store.php?SKU=3125

Is this the CD? If so, this place has it for sale and takes Paypal too.

just ordered one for 12.00 plus shipping I hope its the same RHYTHM CIRCUS as in this post and thread if not oh well it was only 12.00 and if so its alot better than 300.00 price tag that one other person wants for it, well will wait and see I 'll post once I get it and /or know if it is for sure the same RHYTHM CIRCUS. Thanks again SURRF

I just ordered one for 12.00 plus shipping I hope its the same RHYTHM CIRCUS as in this post and thread if not oh well it was only 12.00 and if so its alot better than 300.00 price tag that one other person wants for it, well will wait and see I 'll post once I get it and /or know if it is for sure the same RHYTHM CIRCUS. Thanks again SURRF

dude, my price was $300 to you alone, one of these days you will figure out I don't want to have anything to do with you and you will stop asking me to sell you things, I do not want your business, so when you ask me for prices it is always gonna be high, if I am going to have to deal with you I want to get paid well for it, but even then it is not worth it as you are way too high maintenance...my prices are meant to drive you away dude, plain and simple...you ask me for a cd and it is $300, everyone else it might be $50 or so....if I actually want $300 out of a cd, it is $600 to you.......hell, I would rather GIVE my cd's to everyone on this board than to SELL you even one.....so stop emailing me to unblock you from my auctions, just move on and do your business elsewhere...as far as the rhythm circus goes, wait and see if it's the right one, I am not helping you out one bit..my selling days are drawing to a close on ebay, I do far too much business off ebay to keep giving ebay fees..most of my stuff usually never hits ebay, heck most of my big time indies go before ever hitting ebay......I am sick of your sideways comments about me here on this board, I am sick of you always ridiculing my prices..I am sick of the constant emails saying "are you mad at me?", I am sick of being asked time and time again, to unblock you, I am sick of you asking me to tell you how many copies I have of a cd then you doubt my answers...I am sick to shit of you!...I hope this post is very clear, I DO NOT want business from STARYDER1.........period!! whew.....that felt good....LOL (yes james I am laughing, I laugh alot AND IT IS QUANTITY, QUALITY LAUGHING, AND IT FITS IN WELL WITH ALL THE QUANTITY QUALITY LAUGHING I DO) LOL I wish a happy holiday season to everyone else here at HH..

wow, after stepping away for a while and re-reading my post, I sound like a total psycho......anybody wanna disagree? lol....

best wishes to everyone during the holiday season!

Wow! That will be $250.00 for the therapy session...

And Mike, if you are giving cd's away, you know where to find me. :)

Hi Terry, $250 for therapy? yep, worth every penny...., and yes I do know where to find you to donate cd's to you... :)

Merry Christmas to you my friend!

dude, my price was $300 to you alone, one of these days you will figure out I don't want to have anything to do with you and you will stop asking me to sell you things, I do not want your business, so when you ask me for prices it is always gonna be high, if I am going to have to deal with you I want to get paid well for it, but even then it is not worth it as you are way too high maintenance...my prices are meant to drive you away dude, plain and simple...you ask me for a cd and it is $300, everyone else it might be $50 or so....if I actually want $300 out of a cd, it is $600 to you.......hell, I would rather GIVE my cd's to everyone on this board than to SELL you even one.....so stop emailing me to unblock you from my auctions, just move on and do your business elsewhere...as far as the rhythm circus goes, wait and see if it's the right one, I am not helping you out one bit..my selling days are drawing to a close on ebay, I do far too much business off ebay to keep giving ebay fees..most of my stuff usually never hits ebay, heck most of my big time indies go before ever hitting ebay......I am sick of your sideways comments about me here on this board, I am sick of you always ridiculing my prices..I am sick of the constant emails saying "are you mad at me?", I am sick of being asked time and time again, to unblock you, I am sick of you asking me to tell you how many copies I have of a cd then you doubt my answers...I am sick to shit of you!...I hope this post is very clear, I DO NOT want business from STARYDER1.........period!! whew.....that felt good....LOL (yes james I am laughing, I laugh alot AND IT IS QUANTITY, QUALITY LAUGHING, AND IT FITS IN WELL WITH ALL THE QUANTITY QUALITY LAUGHING I DO) LOL I wish a happy holiday season to everyone else here at HH..[/b]

I think someone needs to rub one out :whistle::lol:

• My Little Pony
Love-this-thread.jpg

As much as I want to stab your face for spamming like this, I can't stay mad 'cause I love that photo! :)

Actually this is a real boring thread, isn't it?

• My Little Pony
wow, after stepping away for a while and re-reading my post, I sound like a total psycho......anybody wanna disagree? lol....

best wishes to everyone during the holiday season!

I don't think you sounded crazy. Obviously he's been nagging you for some time. You can't hold that in for to long. You have to let it out. Hopefully this will end any unpleasantness between the two of you, even if that means there won't be any conversing between the two of you. Sometimes you have to yell and scream, in this case use bold lettering, to get your point across. This was one of those times.

Peace

• My Little Pony
Love-this-thread.jpg

As much as I want to stab your face for spamming like this, I can't stay mad 'cause I love that photo! :)

Actually this is a real boring thread, isn't it?

im not really seeing the point of it to be honest.

There may be quantity, but there's absolutely no quality.

dude, my price was $300 to you alone, one of these days you will figure out I don't want to have anything to do with you and you will stop asking me to sell you things, I do not want your business, so when you ask me for prices it is always gonna be high, if I am going to have to deal with you I want to get paid well for it, but even then it is not worth it as you are way too high maintenance...my prices are meant to drive you away dude, plain and simple...you ask me for a cd and it is $300, everyone else it might be $50 or so....if I actually want $300 out of a cd, it is $600 to you.......hell, I would rather GIVE my cd's to everyone on this board than to SELL you even one.....so stop emailing me to unblock you from my auctions, just move on and do your business elsewhere...as far as the rhythm circus goes, wait and see if it's the right one, I am not helping you out one bit..my selling days are drawing to a close on ebay, I do far too much business off ebay to keep giving ebay fees..most of my stuff usually never hits ebay, heck most of my big time indies go before ever hitting ebay......I am sick of your sideways comments about me here on this board, I am sick of you always ridiculing my prices..I am sick of the constant emails saying "are you mad at me?", I am sick of being asked time and time again, to unblock you, I am sick of you asking me to tell you how many copies I have of a cd then you doubt my answers...I am sick to shit of you!...I hope this post is very clear, I DO NOT want business from STARYDER1.........period!! whew.....that felt good....LOL (yes james I am laughing, I laugh alot AND IT IS QUANTITY, QUALITY LAUGHING, AND IT FITS IN WELL WITH ALL THE QUANTITY QUALITY LAUGHING I DO) LOL I wish a happy holiday season to everyone else here at HH..

It is quite funny. I don't think you are madd at all just tired of a person that bullying you. I sure like "IT IS QUANTITY, QUALITY LAUGHING, AND IT FITS IN WELL WITH ALL THE QUANTITY QUALITY LAUGHING I DO". Has it maybe something to do with a "all quality silver pressed cd collection".

It is quite funny. I don't think you are madd at all just tired of a person that bullying you. I sure like "IT IS QUANTITY, QUALITY LAUGHING, AND IT FITS IN WELL WITH ALL THE QUANTITY QUALITY LAUGHING I DO". Has it maybe something to do with a "all quality silver pressed cd collection".

No. It's that MButt actually has this QUANTITY, QUALITY laughing that he always does. It has nothing to do with the "QUANTITY, QUALITY SILVER PRESSED CD COLLECTION".

I also have a "QUANTITY, QUALITY" thing myself. It is when I sit on the toilet. :christmas:

• 3 weeks later...

Here's one I picked up a couple of months ago:

Name.....INTO THE FIRE

Title........MORE THAN EVER

Year........1994

Tracks......4

Label........SQUASHED FROG RECORDS

Origin........U.S.A. (I THINK)

Price Paid.....$2.00

Worth..........I'd never sell it!!

Really good Melodic Rock! :tumbsup:

Anybody else have this one?