Which Christmas film appeals the most?

Faron

'Silent Night Deadly Night 2' is the only Chritmas film I would ever subject myself to. I detest the rest of them.

Kids, people, Christmas songs and now Christmas movies! Merry fucking Christmas and Bah fucking humbug!! Why don't ya just go and hole yourself up somewhere, skip Christmas and come back in the new year when it's all over, ya miserable Aussie git :lol:

I just hate that people are swept in by all this bullshit! What happened to the true meaning of Christmas? Jesus dying on the cross and God defeating the army of antelopes? All these people just want thier presents and Christmas shows and songs that they've seen and heard and wept to 18,000 times before, but for me it's all about the religious stranglehold I place on this joyous time of year.

To steal one of Geoff's lines over in the comments section...id rather stick my penis in the microwave (granted i couldn't shut the door) than watch a Christmas movie. :lol:

It's good to see some of us here still talk some sense. ;)

'Silent Night Deadly Night 2' is the only Chritmas film I would ever subject myself to. I detest the rest of them.

Kids, people, Christmas songs and now Christmas movies! Merry fucking Christmas and Bah fucking humbug!! Why don't ya just go and hole yourself up somewhere, skip Christmas and come back in the new year when it's all over, ya miserable Aussie git :lol:

but for me it's all about the religious stranglehold I place on this joyous time of year.

:lame:

The Ref is a great movie. Denis Leary is the man!

I also dig "Christmas Vacation" ("Merry Christmas! Shitter was full!"), "A Christmas Story" (required viewing every holiday season, at least once), and my annual dose of "It's a Wonderful Life."

Oh, and it may not be a "holiday" movie per se, but the original "Gremlins" does take place on Christmas Eve... so if you're a little twisted (like me) then that's a good one to watch during this season as well. ;)

but for me it's all about the religious stranglehold I place on this joyous time of year.

:lame:

The message of Christmas - 'Peace And Love To Mankind' - No chance of that in Australia then :lol:

The Ref is a great movie. Denis Leary is the man!

I also dig "Christmas Vacation" ("Merry Christmas! Shitter was full!"), "A Christmas Story" (required viewing every holiday season, at least once), and my annual dose of "It's a Wonderful Life."

Oh, and it may not be a "holiday" movie per se, but the original "Gremlins" does take place on Christmas Eve... so if you're a little twisted (like me) then that's a good one to watch during this season as well. ;)

Gremlins is a great one, always enjoy this one :tumbsup: