Vince Neil to record solo album in April 2009

heaven&hell

Just received the information that Vince Neil cancelled his whole tour in Europe. Sold tickets will be reimbursed, though.

:loser:

Yeah what a swell guy he is...

What a fucking surprise this news is!! Does this guy actually ever play or turn up to any gigs at all these days outside of Motley Crue?

• 2023 Gold Donors
Just received the information that Vince Neil cancelled his whole tour in Europe. Sold tickets will be reimbursed, though.

What a fucking surprise this news is!! Does this guy actually ever play or turn up to any gigs at all these days outside of Motley Crue?

He still owes 'Charvel' plane fare... :whistle:

as would the Message CD cause that thing goes for £60 these days :o

except for the 2 on ebay at the moment selling for $18 and $20 'buy it now'.

ah, but i have the harder to find 1999 pressing with 16 tracks on it (incuding a cover of Aldo Nova's Medicine Man :tumbsup:) those two are the more common 10 track versions

the escape version is £30 at Amazon atm;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B...p;condition=new

it took me like 2 months to find the Escape version for less than £30, no-one could get a copy in -_-

athough i should thank Jez really (!), he found one New on Amazon for £6

You can pick the Escape version up for under a fiver on Amazon at the mo. Don't know what it is with this disc, I see them cheap quite often.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lessons-Message/dp...0973&sr=8-2

or i could just rescue mine if the house was on fire, because i like it :lol:

He still owes 'Charvel' plane fare... :whistle:

I keep checking my bank balance but to no avail. :(

From what I have heard, the Spanish promoter cancelled the Spanish gigs, so the whole tour was called off after that.

Ticketweb aint exactly been speedy in refunding the money though, so I am more pissed off with them!