Bands That Should NEVER Record Again...

Metal T

Have you heard that band Scouting For Boys or whatever they are called. All over the TV like a rash and absolutely fucking atrocious. Add them to the list along with those fuckwit My Chemical Toilet guys, Bowling For Soup and all the utter shite bands that sound exactly like them (Of which there are too many). Oh and Fall Out Boy - Please disband NOW.

Whilst I do not actively like any of these bands and would be happy enough to see them all disappear, I actually think there is more hope for Fall Out Boy or *cringe* My Chemical Romance to create a decent new album than a lot of other bands out there.

Have you heard that band Scouting For Boys or whatever they are called. All over the TV like a rash and absolutely fucking atrocious. Add them to the list along with those fuckwit My Chemical Toilet guys, Bowling For Soup and all the utter shite bands that sound exactly like them (Of which there are too many). Oh and Fall Out Boy.

Scouting for boys.... yet another of Geoffs interests..

The smaller the better.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

METALLICA-James (I SOUND LIKE I'M SINGING IN A TIN CUP) HETFIELD and his DEATH MAGNETIC

KISS-Find some other way to make money just don't take mine!!

GUNS & ROSES-I don't care about CHINESE DEMOCRACY and I hope I never hear it!!

OZZY-Put a nail in that coffin already!!

DEF LEPPARD-When it comes to this band, I wish I was DEAF!!!!

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN-Will someone put forks in my ears so I don't have to listen to his crap!!!

ROLLING STONES-LYNYRD SKYNYRD went down in a plane crash..Why can't they!!!

U.2.-NO!

Ouch!...touche

Thats what im talkin' about right there...Backed up on all of these...i think i could live with a new 'Nitro' disc over all of this crap. :banger:

Yeah, it's a pretty decent list I'd have to agree with. I'll still spin the new G N'R disc but the whole thing's a f*cking farce and as I said elsewhere, I think Def Lep still have good music in them but if they plan to record 'Sparkel Face Part 2' they best shut the f*ck up.

Thanx Fellas!

I hope you noticed THE ANGELS didn't make my list :nyanya:

I would like to include:

That RECORD INDUSTRY MADE WHORE KATE PERRY!!!

COME ON!

Did anyone really hear that song I KISSED A GIRL!!! :puke:

I also want to include that guy PINK!

KID ROCK-Due to the fact that he's on every music award show. I'm waiting for him to be on the OPERA AWARD show :doh:

More to come!

heartland......... i love thier first 2 albums & thier 3rd & fourth are ok but they should ahve called it quits then. Being nice I wont go any further.

Very true. Only the debut works for me and the rest is a loss, imo.

Another excellent band that ended up sounding dreary is TEN, who we've not heard for a while, possibly thankfully.

heartland......... i love thier first 2 albums & thier 3rd & fourth are ok but they should ahve called it quits then. Being nice I wont go any further.

Hmmm ... I still think that "As it comes" is an extremely good disc and that "Move on" is a pretty good disc. Allthough, I do agree, that things sound a bit samey in the meantime.

• 2 weeks later...
Limp Korn

My brother and I were discussing the atrocities Limp Bizkit inflicted on the music world over the weekend. They are dead and buried, aren't they? Please.

Limp Korn

My brother and I were discussing the atrocities Limp Bizkit inflicted on the music world over the weekend. They are dead and buried, aren't they? Please.

No. They are still alive and kicking. I read somewhere they are moving to Australia and their new release is gonna be called: "Rocking Da Buzhes Of Australia (My New Homecountry)".

:lol:

Limp Korn

No. They are still alive and kicking. I read somewhere they are moving to Australia and their new release is gonna be called: "Rocking Da Buzhes Of Australia (My New Homecountry)".

It'll be hard for corpses to release an album if they do arrive on these shores.

Limp Korn

It'll be hard for corpses to release an album

Not so hard. Look at Rolling Stones. :whistle:

GnR. not read this thread but I nominate them

I'd love to hear them record again... not sure about the Axl Rose solo band yet as I've not heard it. :lol:

Motley Crue Poison and Guns & Roses :guitbannana:

MC's last disc was really good, so I would definitley like to hear some more from them. Of the other 2, 1 I really do hope I never hear the name or ever hear another single horrible note ever again and there are already rumours of the next Axl solo instalment (which hopefully will take as long as the last one).

Motley Crue Poison and Guns & Roses :guitbannana:

MC's last disc was really good, so I would definitley like to hear some more from them. Of the other 2, 1 I really do hope I never hear the name or ever hear another single horrible note ever again and there are already rumours of the next Axl solo instalment (which hopefully will take as long as the last one).

In all honesty, if Poison were to record something similar to 'Hollyweird' I would honestly prefer they not do it so that their almost flawless discography (before 'Hollyweird') is not tarnished any further.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

Faster Pussycat...Why? ..because i think they freaking suck.Their singer Tammy/Tamie (or whatever the hell his/her name is) to me has always been d*mn near unlistenable..one of the WORST voices ive ever heard.

• 2 weeks later...

QUEENSRYCHE - c'mon guys did we really need "Operation Mindcrime 2"? How the hell could you ever hope to follow up a masterpiece like that? And your last 2 or 3 studio albums haven't been anything to write home about either...

SKID ROW - Without Bach why bother???

DEF LEPPARD - After the first 3 they don't exist in my collection...by the way a song with Tim McGraw? What were you thinking??

METALLICA - Almost the same statement as I made about LEPPARD...love the fist 4 1/2 & a few songs after that (MEMORY REMAINS, KING NOTHING). The difference is I actually really liked DEATH MAGNETIC, so guys don't press your luck with trying to top that one...

also:

TRIXTER

ENUFF Z'NUFF

SLAUGHTER

PUDDLE OF MUD

STYX

PEARL JAM

POISON

and no boy bands or former members should be allowed in or near a recording studio!!!!!!!!!!

By the way I would LIKE to see a new Y&T disc in the near future....

QUEENSRYCHE - c'mon guys did we really need "Operation Mindcrime 2"? How the hell could you ever hope to follow up a masterpiece like that? And your last 2 or 3 studio albums haven't been anything to write home about either...

By the way I would LIKE to see a new Y&T disc in the near future....

Y&T is writing songs right now and plan on having something new out by the end of 2009.

Queensryche upcoming album is again a concept album, I sure hope it's better than MCII.