Guns N'Roses

Guest Shogun

All of you are out of your mind. All GNR albums were good, even the covers album. Why anyone would bag on the music just because he's a dickhead is beyond me. There's about 10 million people out there that have supported them and still do because their music is killer.

Say what you want but all I hear is blah blah blah... :)

I agree with you totally. Appetite is one of the best Rock albums ever IMO, The UYI albums were both great minus two or three songs and I still love Lies as well.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you are out of your mind.

I (blah) see... Thank you for (blah) explaining mental illness to (blah) me. Are there enough (blah blah) rooms in all the global insane (blah) asylums to house the estimated 6,723,867,928 other (blah blah blah) people in the world, who (blah) DON'T think the sun shines out (blah) Axl Rose's ass? Blah blah... Blah blah blah, blah blah. Oh, yeah - one last thing - blah. :whistle:

I (blah) see... Thank you for (blah) explaining mental illness to (blah) me. Are there enough (blah blah) rooms in all the global insane (blah) asylums to house the estimated 6,723,867,928 other (blah blah blah) people in the world, who (blah) DON'T think the sun shines out (blah) Axl Rose's ass? Blah blah... Blah blah blah, blah blah. Oh, yeah - one last thing - blah. :whistle:

I'm sorry, did you get offended? What's that? Blah Blah Blah? Oh okay. :lol:

and how many of those 6,723,867,928 are rock fans?

I'm sorry, did you get offended? What's that? Blah Blah Blah? Oh okay. :lol:

Mental illness is no laughing matter... Unless, of course, part of it is being oblivious to pissing one's own pants in public. Now, THAT'S funny.

Blah. (I always get in the last blah)

After conducting very thorough and exhausting research into that question, using the finest polling and investigative techniques at my disposal (bearing in mind I had to perform this task overnight in many languages (mostly via phone - and who's going to pay THAT long distance bill, I might ask?), I've been able to arrive at the definitive conclusion that I don't have a fucking clue as to how many of those 6,723,867,928 people are, in fact, rock fans.

After conducting very thorough and exhausting research into that question, using the finest polling and investigative techniques at my disposal (bearing in mind I had to perform this task overnight in many languages (mostly via phone - and who's going to pay THAT long distance bill, I might ask?), I've been able to arrive at the definitive conclusion that I don't have a fucking clue as to how many of those 6,723,867,928 people are, in fact, rock fans.

I don't think anyone knows what you're saying...:)

Dr Pepper to deliver on its free-soda promise

Thursday, November 20, 2008 11:56 PM EST

The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Dr Pepper is making good on its promise of free soda now that the release of Guns N' Roses' "Chinese Democracy" is a reality.

The soft-drink maker said in March that it would give a free soda to everyone in America if the album dropped in 2008. "Chinese Democracy," infamously delayed since recording began in 1994, goes on sale Sunday.

"We never thought this day would come," Tony Jacobs, Dr Pepper's vice president of marketing, said in a statement. "But now that it's here, all we can say is: The Dr Pepper's on us."

Beginning Sunday at 12:01 a.m., coupons for a free 20-ounce soda will be available for 24 hours on Dr Pepper's Web site. They'll be honored until Feb. 28.

Dr Pepper is owned by Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc.

Hm,mm... Well the entire album is streaming on their Myspace page?? I am listening to it now....

Eh.... Nothing, and I mean NOTHING like Appetite for Destruction.... Hell even the Use your Illusions albums blow this away.... Not one really REALLY good tune yet to be honest.. I don't HATE it, but after 14 years or so, you'd think Axl could come up with something better than this......

I don't think I will be rushing out to buy this on Sunday...... :whistle:

I don't know... I put on the first two songs and didn't like or hate them... just got bored so I put something else on. I will listen to this... sometime.

I don't know... I put on the first two songs and didn't like or hate them... just got bored so I put something else on. I will listen to this... sometime.

If you don't like the first two then you probably won't like much else.

I still like it but it is an Axl Rose solo project not a real GNR album.

On the upside the packaging is great with an acutal Jewel Case(remember those?) and credits on who plays what on each song. :tumbsup:

• My Little Pony

What did you think of the Edguy?

Just posted it in the Edguy thread. In summary: Ok, but not great.

• My Little Pony

Just saw that post after I replied here. I'm a little slow today.

You should be here... it's fucking Monday. Fuck I hate this day.

• My Little Pony

You should be here... it's fucking Monday. Fuck I hate this day.

It's still Sunday for me. Not only am I slow, but I'm also behind.

Being the fan I am - I am more likely to accept the change on this album. Wasnt what I expected though. At times I wasnt sure if Axel was singing or a band member. Chinese Democracy sounds to me like the old GNR but after that it changes big time

Favorite Song - Sorry

Worst a few but I am hoping after a few spins it will grow on me.

I thought the music was Excellent and the special effects(you all call them something different).

Ive never seen a cd where so many of the songs were half good and half bad

Interesting note on the song Madagascar. I have the bootleg from way back when. Id rather listen to the bootleg than that version on the cd - Piss poor indeed.

Production on cd seems very good.

Anyone notice how much Axel voice has changed?

Since they decided to sell only at best buy which I think was a huge mistake I will have to wait to get the cd. Down here in Hick country we dont have a best buy for 80 miles.

Being the fan I am - I am more likely to accept the change on this album. Wasnt what I expected though. At times I wasnt sure if Axel was singing or a band member. Chinese Democracy sounds to me like the old GNR but after that it changes big time

Favorite Song - Sorry

Worst a few but I am hoping after a few spins it will grow on me.

I thought the music was Excellent and the special effects(you all call them something different).

Ive never seen a cd where so many of the songs were half good and half bad

Interesting note on the song Madagascar. I have the bootleg from way back when. Id rather listen to the bootleg than that version on the cd - Piss poor indeed.

Production on cd seems very good.

Anyone notice how much Axel voice has changed?

Since they decided to sell only at best buy which I think was a huge mistake I will have to wait to get the cd. Down here in Hick country we dont have a best buy for 80 miles.

My favorite song or at least the one I can't get out of my head is Better. But I like the whole cd. I'm not hearing what you are hearing about Madagascar or his voice even. I thought for the style of singing he does and the length of time since the last album he sounds awesome!

• 2023 Gold Donors

Not a big fan of 'Best Buy' stores...don't like being swarmed by a buncha blue shirted imbeciles every time i walk through the door.. :whistle: So let me get this right if i fork over some $ to Axl and the disc sucks i get an entire case of Dr Pepper no ?