Love those motivational posters

heavyharmonies

OK, so they're not all demotivational, but there's something redeeming in each one. (Particularly the last one of the last post! :tumbsup:

spears_guitar.jpg

poster87624336.jpg

spida.jpg

motivator6205477.jpg

xbox.jpg

66poster9416707.jpg

kiss.jpg

lolcomputer.jpg

conspiracy.jpg

winter.jpg

musicstoresdu6.jpg

1201927903833.jpg

InternetToughGuy.jpg

demotivational-posters-zip-zop-bill-cosbie.jpg

And a hat trick to end this post:

poster74768656eh2.jpg

poster59827852xp9.jpg

forbiddenmf1sg3.jpg

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or is every single girl in these motivational posts just sensational??!! Love those last 3... especially the Google one. And the girl from that ROPE one from yesterday is f*cking gorgeous.

Wow. First the new avater, then the new post. Don't know where to look. I just spent 3 hours of my day on Jay's last post.

"Sunscreen" = :rofl2:

OK, I dont' get the "Mindfuck" one. What am I supposed to be seeing that is going to make me shit atomic particles? I've looked and looked @ that pic and I don't see anything unusual... of course, I always sucked at those "Where's Waldo" things too... :unsure:

OK, I dont' get the "Mindfuck" one. What am I supposed to be seeing that is going to make me shit atomic particles? I've looked and looked @ that pic and I don't see anything unusual... of course, I always sucked at those "Where's Waldo" things too... :unsure:

I could be wrong here, but if you at the left side of the pic, just behind the policeman's head, could that be Subzero from the Mortal Kombat games? :P

I could be wrong here, but if you at the left side of the pic, just behind the policeman's head, could that be Subzero from the Mortal Kombat games? :P

Albert Einsteins in the crowd kids. Just 2 folks to the left of J-Lo's #1 asset...

Albert Einsteins in the crowd kids. Just 2 folks to the left of J-Lo's #1 asset...

...and that is a mindfuck exactly why??

Maybe I'm just too dumb to get that one. :unsure:

I don't know man...that just looks like some creepy old phtographer trying to be hip with his long hair...

I'll stick with my Subzero theory... seriously...look to the left side of the pic just behind the black policeman's head... that ninja looking dude just looks outta place to me. :P

I'm actually not sure she put enough sunscreen on. I don't want her getting burnt. I feel it's my duty to offer her some more.

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner!

(I spotted the Einstein lookalike too, but after many times looking at it. I honestly thought "That's too simple. And certainly isn't a mindfuck.", but that was it. (I only know that, going by what other people have said. TBH, I guess you'd have to find the original creator of this one and ask them, to be sure. If you go through looking, you'll find a lot of "questionable" mindfucks out there in demots. Bottom line is, a lot of these are made up by individuals who think they're being smart or whatever, but in their hurry, are just stupid. So, don't feel bad there Sir Keith, because I'm often saying the SAME thing . "WTF?")

I'm actually not sure she put enough sunscreen on. I don't want her getting burnt. I feel it's my duty to offer her some more.

Hey Geoff, I don't know if that's a good idea or not. If you look closely, it looks like she gets a little sunscreen in her mouth. I hope she doesn't ingest that; it can't be too good for her. (Plus, the sunscreen in the eye's gotta burn like a mutha.)