Enuff Z Nuff - Dissonance

Mullethead

I wasnt aware that it had been released yet.

I was under the impression it had only been available at Rocklahoma so far!

I believe some of the tracks were taken from the Vegas cd in 2007 if I'm not mistaken. I'll check on that...

I wasnt aware that it had been released yet.

I was under the impression it had only been available at Rocklahoma so far!

I believe some of the tracks were taken from the Vegas cd in 2007 if I'm not mistaken. I'll check on that...

By all acounts five are from that CD, but re-recorded as the band were unhappy with how that album sounded!

Once again though, from what I understand, that album was never released officially.

Count me in as another one who had no idea this was out there (I hadn't even heard of it). But I'm with Wes, I haven't really taken any notice of much of what these guys have done in recent times. Kind of lost me a while ago... I'd love to hear it if it has the spirit of the first 3 releases, but I doubt it will.

I had no idea this existed??? and whats this Vegas cd from 07?

I didn't know about the Vegas cd either. :unsure:

Nor I.

Sorry for the late response...been at work :(

I don't know the specifics since I downloaded both out of curiosity. Both are good and the production isn't that much better than Vegas so I dunno. It's one of their better cd's of late but not as good as Strength. Worth checking out though!

• 2023 Gold Donors

I guess I'm in the same boat as most everyone as I didn't know they had a new one out.

I with Wes and Geoff though. I like the first three releases. I bought a few more after that and stopped becuase they lost the magic to me. If they've gone back to their original sound, I may be interested in this one.

Here's a link to their myspace page that has the song Dissonance on it......also has the song "High" on it which is on Dissonance as well....

Enuff ZNuff

I had no idea this existed??? and whats this Vegas cd from 07?

My understanding is that they were gonna release a CD called Lost in Vegas, last year, but were unhappy with it, and decided against it (but of course, it was leaked).

They then re-recorded 5 of the songs, and four new ones, and thats what makes up Dissonance.

Neither their myspace page or website is offering much info, other than it will be released properly this Autumn (as its already been available at Rocklahoma).

Wow, I'm loving this one so far.

Ok, its not necessarily gonna appeal to those who dont like the albums that followed the first 3, but its a marked improvement on the "?" album, which is the only EZN album I have ever disliked.

Very similar in style to Welcome to Blue Island.

Wow, I'm loving this one so far.

Ok, its not necessarily gonna appeal to those who dont like the albums that followed the first 3, but its a marked improvement on the "?" album, which is the only EZN album I have ever disliked.

Very similar in style to Welcome to Blue Island.

My thoughts too...Not like the first three but still a damn good album!

• 2 weeks later...

Just spun this through for the first time... and not a very good report sadly.

Quite a few fillers, and i had to skip quite a few as they were boring or sounded like demos.

However, "High", and "When doves cry" rock... and "Roll away" is a nice track too. 3/10 isnt good though.

Guest perfect1

Quite a few fillers, and i had to skip quite a few as they were boring or sounded like demos.

However, "High", and "When doves cry" rock... and "Roll away" is a nice track too. 3/10 isnt good though.

Does anyone know where to obtain a copy of Dissonance? Can't find it anywhere?

• 2 months later...

I thought the disc got off to a really cool start, but yeah, really dies towards the end and they sound kind of lost in a sea of pointless slower songs. All I remember of the end of the disc is him talking about drinking Fosters in Australia. :lol:

Good opening track though...

I thought the disc got off to a really cool start, but yeah, really dies towards the end and they sound kind of lost in a sea of pointless slower songs. All I remember of the end of the disc is him talking about drinking Fosters in Australia. :lol:

Good opening track though...

ahh yes...

drinking Fosters in Australia is like seeing a hot chick in the UK...