66 mustang

best Christian power ballads

Lady - Stryper

First Love - Stryper

Honestly - Stryper

Lady - Stryper

First Love - Stryper

Honestly - Stryper

I love Stryper but I have a love/hate relationship with their ballads. I've always said that there was no reason for them to habitually put two ballads per album. One each would've been plenty.

That said, "Lady" is great. However, "First Love" -- :puke: and "Honestly" = :puke: x2.

JOHN ELEFANTE - Any of the ballads off his first solo disc...

Crystavox- Come Home

Decemberadio- Drifter

Deliverance- 23

Bride- I Miss the Rain

Bloodgood- Top of the Mountain

Sacred Warrior- He Died

"Never too Much" ~ Electrik

"Till the End of my Days" ~ Fear Not

"I Wanna Live in Your Heart" ~ Bloodgood

"Star One" ~ Fighter

"Miracle" ~ Guardian

"Love" ~ Petra

"Gabriela" ~ Whiteheart

Soldier of Fortune - DeGarmo & Key

"Caroline" Seventh Day Slumber

"Faithfully" Fighter

"Never Say Goodbye" Skillet

"Desert Rose" Whiteheart

Lady - Stryper

First Love - Stryper

Honestly - Stryper

I love Stryper but I have a love/hate relationship with their ballads. I've always said that there was no reason for them to habitually put two ballads per album. One each would've been plenty.

That said, "Lady" is great. However, "First Love" -- :puke: and "Honestly" = :puke: x2.

Backed backed backed!!!! I despise all of Stryper's ballads until 'Lady'. That is one of my favourite Stryper songs but I want to murder the rest... though Michael Sweet did a pretty good job of that himself. :lol:

The ballad on that Tempest CD is magnificent. All of Holy Soldier's songs (ballads included) are magnificent too.

bride - i miss the rain

stryper - honestly and first love

I was so busy picking on Stryper's balladry that I never mentioned my fave Christian power ballad - "Heaven or Nothing" by Barren Cross, off of their ATOMIC ARENA disc. Love, love, LOVE that song. (and that whole album in fact, top ten of all time for me fo sho!)

Holy Soldier - The Pain Inside Of Me

I dig "Last Train"- Holy Solider. Great band all the way around in my book.

Stunning track.

Stunning track.

I was in the car listening to it the other night and it shut me and my wife up. We just listened. Or at least I think she shut up. Anyway, all I heard was "Last train".

Stunning track.

I was in the car listening to it the other night and it shut me and my wife up. We just listened. Or at least I think she shut up. Anyway, all I heard was "Last train".

THE NEW GUY! Quality! love it!

It's got to be Barren Cross' "Crying Over You" for me.

a lesser known song i love:

Siloam - Tender Heart

Oh, I know it and I love it. Great call.

Barren Cross - Your Love Gives

Crystavox - No Boundaries

Guardian - Do You Know What Love Is

Guardian - Forever and a Day

Holy Soldier - The Pain Inside of Me

Nouveaux - Hurt So Bad

Petra - Love

Rob Rock - Beautiful Lady

Rob Rock - I'll Be Waiting for You

Rob Rock - Unconditional

Stryper - Lady