FarCry update...

Blue Charvel

Holy crap Pete, you've got me even more excited to get this one. "Heaven" is sweet as Hell....bad pun intended.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap Pete, you've got me even more excited to get this one. "Heaven" is sweet as Hell....bad pun intended.

:lol: That's cool, I love bad puns. I'm glad you like it! I'm really liking this album as a whole and I truly can't wait until it's out there. Nice and diverse, while still sounding like us, a little something for everyone. :D

Finally got a chance to check out the samples last night. Sounds pretty good to these ears. Of course, they'd sound even better with a real guitarist in the band, but I guess they had to settle for whoever was available at the time... ;)

Finally got a chance to check out the samples last night. Sounds pretty good to these ears. Of course, they'd sound even better with a real guitarist in the band, but I guess they had to settle for whoever was available at the time... ;)

I hear ya, I feel lucky to even be in the band. Jez had been sending a barrage of emails to Kivel asking them to get a real axemaster like CC Deville instead, but he had another gig... :beerbang:

I hear ya, I feel lucky to even be in the band. Jez had been sending a barrage of emails to Kivel asking them to get a real axemaster like CC Deville instead, but he had another gig...

Well, thank God you've got all those studio production tricks to make you sound better than you really are. Keep practicing, grasshopper, and soon the guitar world will hold you in the same regard they hold Vivian Campbell... :P

I hear ya, I feel lucky to even be in the band. Jez had been sending a barrage of emails to Kivel asking them to get a real axemaster like CC Deville instead, but he had another gig... :beerbang:

He had another gig? I find that very hard to believe mate! :D

i heard he was too busy playing in Jez's band at the King Billy :whistle:

Have him for your new band, he may teach you a trick or two ! ;)

The poofter wouldn't even get through the door at The Billy mate. If he did, he should be in fear of his life with some of the freaks they get in there.

Preorder link is up on the FarCry MySpace page, this will be signed by me and come with a free promo poster as I mentioned earlier. So... what are you waiting for! These will ship out most likely next week or the week after.

FarCry MySpace Page

Ordered mine in January 2008!!

October 2008 here. :tumbsup:

Should be shipping very very soon, we'll get them next week and then we have to get everyone together to autograph them. :)

Preorder link is up on the FarCry MySpace page, this will be signed by me and come with a free promo poster as I mentioned earlier. So... what are you waiting for! These will ship out most likely next week or the week after.

FarCry MySpace Page

what happens when your bored and tired at work?

You bloody well preorder cd's you cant afford!

HAPPY NOW?!

FarCry MySpace Page

HAPPY NOW?!

Yes. :D

The deed is done. Pete got it from the Far Cry site so I'd like a lipstick kiss on the CD case...you know that colour you always wear, what is it savage peach?

The deed is done. Pete got it from the Far Cry site so I'd like a lipstick kiss on the CD case...you know that colour you always wear, what is it savage peach?

No that was my colour for the Rockarma, for FarCry I wear Mischievous Mango.

Thanks for the order brother, just got it!

FarCry MySpace Page

HAPPY NOW?!

Yes. :D

Mongrel.