Sons Of Anarchy

Leykis101

Lem shows up as the equivalent of Teague only from the Tacoma chapter! that's why he has the T patch on the sleeve of his jacket! I hope they let Happy have more face time! I lobve this show

Yeah I like when Happy is involved although I wouldn't want to cross that sick bastard.

I do hope that Kenny Johnson/Lem gets more time on the show.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lem shows up as the equivalent of Teague only from the Tacoma chapter! that's why he has the T patch on the sleeve of his jacket! I hope they let Happy have more face time! I lobve this show

Yeah I like when Happy is involved although I wouldn't want to cross that sick bastard.

I think the show he was on, Saving Tracey or Shaving Grace or whatever it was called on TNT got cancelled, so I wouldnt be suprised as he's a good actor, a physical presence, and really the only Shield cast member other then Vic that would be sellable as a biker, I thought they would let Kyle back in as he carries the same persona, but I guess after they burned his patch off, that pretty much eliminated him, you know down at the prison, if you get patched into one of the skin head gangs, you get a nazi patch on your stomach, when I was down there,(still just a fish) one of the skin heads had ratted the entire club out, well he got thrown in with population, he got his patch pulled! I didnt see it, but I heard the initial screaming, which was muffled quickly, and watched from my cell, the disgusting volumes of blood pouring over the tier, and all the way out the block entryway! That is a real practice, and not made up for SOA!

I think the show he was on, Saving Tracey or Shaving Grace or whatever it was called on TNT got cancelled, so I wouldnt be suprised as he's a good actor, a physical presence, and really the only Shield cast member other then Vic that would be sellable as a biker, I thought they would let Kyle back in as he carries the same persona, but I guess after they burned his patch off, that pretty much eliminated him, you know down at the prison, if you get patched into one of the skin head gangs, you get a nazi patch on your stomach, when I was down there,(still just a fish) one of the skin heads had ratted the entire club out, well he got thrown in with population, he got his patch pulled! I didnt see it, but I heard the initial screaming, which was muffled quickly, and watched from my cell, the disgusting volumes of blood pouring over the tier, and all the way out the block entryway! That is a real practice, and not made up for SOA!

Amazing story and not something I'd ever want to witness. :yikes:

Yeah Kenneth was on Saving Grace but I didn't know it got cancelled since it was just on in the summer and usually comes back every summer. I know the first season or two were highly rated for TNT.

Yeah Kenneth was on Saving Grace but I didn't know it got cancelled since it was just on in the summer and usually comes back every summer. I know the first season or two were highly rated for TNT.

Not sure if it got cancelled, thought I heard that somewhere! oh well, he should leave that show and join SOA! im sure it's pulling better numbers then Shaving Grace?

Not sure if it got cancelled, thought I heard that somewhere! oh well, he should leave that show and join SOA! im sure it's pulling better numbers then Shaving Grace?

Oh no doubt that SOA does better. I do think he was the second star in Saving Grace though where he had been 5th or 6th down the line in the Shield so that could make a difference paycheck wise.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The beginning of the show kind of dragged, but gave some important plot development, but the last scene/montage was absolutely phenomenal!

Quite the harbinger of greatness for season 3.

The beginning of the show kind of dragged, but gave some important plot development, but the last scene/montage was absolutely phenomenal!

Quite the harbinger of greatness for season 3.

Yes and nice to see Paula Malcomson(Deadwood & Caprica) in that last scene as the Irish girlfriend.

They should have Gary Busey play the cleaner guy, lol

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

A pretty good episode and nice it was 90 minutes but am I the only one that thought to much happened in a short amount of time in the last 15-20 minutes? But it was good and hopefully more of the same as he season goes on. Also nice that the guy that played Ronnie on the Shield is in it and also Rockmond Dunbar(Prison Break and the underrated FX show 'Terriers).

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, this season is great so far. Totally erases last season from the map, provided this season continues this way.

Really liking where they're taking this with trying to create factions within SAMCRO. Though, it proves interesting if they do go the 7 seasons I heard they were planning, how they'll try to stretch this out 3 more seasons.