Fantasy hockey for HH

hsf

Just when I think I have this thing figured out...

How the f%#k do I lose a point when I didn't have a single player playing last night??? I can't help it if I have no players from Colorado or the Isles on my roster, and those are the only two teams that played last night. So I get penalized for that? :(

You didn't get penalized, just someone with Isles or Avs on their roster got enough points to move ahead of you in one of the categories.

I've had situations like that as well. An inactive night and wake up the next day with points lost because someone moved ahead of me in a stat category. If we had a few more players (hopefully Chris'll join next year and maybe we can pick up another to get to 8, we could try a head-to-head league, if you folks would like to do it that way).

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:drink:

Just wanted to be the first to congratulate Rick on winning the hockey league this year. You had a GREAT! late season run Rick! You just vaulted right to the top the last month/few weeks and never took a night off. Top notch job, my friend!

(And, not that A LOT of my players didn't have their off nights, but being the poor sport I am, I'd like to wish the New Jersey Devils, particularly Marty Brodeur, a first round sweep BY the 'Canes. Right about the time Rick's team started kicking some major ass, Marty decided to let every seventh puck go by him, no matter how difficult the shot was. I mean, Rick had 3 beasts in goal, so I would have had trouble holding off his charge anyway, but Marty didn't make it any easier for me. So, since he got his all-time record wins record this season and looked like Superman after coming back and felt all warm and fuzzy,, here's to hoping Carolina embarrasses the fuck out of Brodeur as a payback for sucking up the end of the season. Plus, I know that'd make Chris happy too. lol)

Anyway, congrats again Rick! (Hey Rick, hope you don't think that was sour grapes. I'm not trying to make excuses; you would have beaten me no matter what Brodeur did. Your trio of goaltenders were off the hook at the end of the season. I'm just pissed that Marty didn't even give me a chance to compete. You almost took the shutout lead too! Damn dude, leave me SOME stat category to lead! lol)

Even though we have the playoffs/Stanley Cup Finals and a long summer, looking forward to playing again next season. Chris, you hear that? You need to join in too! Love to have even more people next year. (Maybe we can get a few old timers back too.)

Thanks Jay. Although I would have never made it if I wouldn't have been fortunate enough to pick up Fleury and Ward to tighten up my horrible goalie situation.

Hopefully next year we will have enough players to do head to head matches.