Hiding your addiction

cdjunky41

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• My Little Pony

...My wife got me shelves for christmas, but I haven't put them up yet...

...She got me the shelving from IKEA.

After all the shit she gives you for bringing home CDs, she still buys you new shelves for them?!! She's an enabler!!!

No!

Wanna know the problem, she likes to give me projects, so I don't sit on the couch every saturday on my day off!!! :doh:

We just had this argument this morning..

Heh, heh! Have I told you how much I love this thread?

...My wife got me shelves for christmas, but I haven't put them up yet...

...She got me the shelving from IKEA.

After all the shit she gives you for bringing home CDs, she still buys you new shelves for them?!! She's an enabler!!!

No!

Wanna know the problem, she likes to give me projects, so I don't sit on the couch every saturday on my day off!!! :doh:

We just had this argument this morning..

Heh, heh! Have I told you how much I love this thread?

:rofl2:

Uh...you have no idea...

The money you've dropped on Japan pressings lately I'm suprised your not dead yet.

2 words... "SEPERATE ACCOUNTS!" :)

Still got to get them through the door...

Ship them to work and then they just trickle in with the ones you were listening to in the car...

It's gotten to the stage that my wife does all the shopping now as i always seem to have cds follow me home each time i go,i tell her i can't figure out how this always happens,at least now i get more time to sit on my ass and crack up the tunes when she's shopping.

It's gotten to the stage that my wife does all the shopping now as i always seem to have cds follow me home each time i go,i tell her i can't figure out how this always happens,at least now i get more time to sit on my ass and crack up the tunes when she's shopping.

You poor, poor bastard.. :aw:

Always remember Dave.

Where there's a c.d., there's a way.. :idea:

You poor, poor bastard.. :aw:

Always remember Dave.

Where there's a c.d., there's a way.. :idea:

Right on my brother.I will always find a way to feed my addiction and escape the wicked harpies talons.

I have been buying a few more cd`s than normal as being out of work for the first time since I left school in 1983, I thought I deserved a treat or two. My wife keeps moaning everytime one drops through the letterbox which makes me feel guilty about buying them :hammer:

I have been buying a few more cd`s than normal as being out of work for the first time since I left school in 1983, I thought I deserved a treat or two. My wife keeps moaning everytime one drops through the letterbox which makes me feel guilty about buying them :hammer:

Good enough reason mate. We must all stick together in a mans need of CD's and say a big huge 'Bollocks' to all those who stand in our way' ;)

Good enough reason mate. We must all stick together in a mans need of CD's and say a big huge 'Bollocks' to all those who stand in our way' ;)

Cheers Jez, I feel better already :beerbang:

Let that guilt roll off your sleave..

We are Men, hear us roar.. :soapbox:

Let that guilt roll off your sleave..

We are Men, hear us roar.. :soapbox:

Loud as I may roar, my wife is much scarier than me! (Although you might not think so if you've seen the pics of her dressed up as Velma from Scooby Doo at a party recently...)

BTW, there is now one among our number who has helped me hide my addiction in the past (and who can testify as to how scary my wife is).

:tumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Went shopping with my wife the other day(as she got her tax return) and managed to convince her to pick up a couple of cds for me(really it was pathetic begging like a little kid in a toy store,i have no shame)and later that night she also bought a couple of cds off Ebay for me.So glad that mind ray i bought off Ebay works. :P

Went shopping with my wife the other day(as she got her tax return) and managed to convince her to pick up a couple of cds for me(really it was pathetic begging like a little kid in a toy store,i have no shame)and later that night she also bought a couple of cds off Ebay for me.So glad that mind ray i bought off Ebay works. :P

Good work. I have more chance of persuading my wife to give me oral sex every night for the rest of my life than of buying me a CD! ;)

I may invest in 2 or 3 CDs when I've sold my latest batch on eBay, but that will be it for the year. As long as she doesn't see '2011' on the rear cover when I've smuggled in the Toby Hitchcock CD, my gonads should be safe for a while...

My wife knows about this past weekends adventure (We took our niece to Princeton Record Exchange and on sunday, a trip to GoodWill :tumbsup: ).

What she doesn't know, is the c.d. waiting for me in our mailbox. I'm waiting for her to go to bed, before I take a little walk :whistle: .

Yes, It could be that one unannounced purchase, that might send her over the edge.. :unsure:

• My Little Pony

What she doesn't know, is the c.d. waiting for me in our mailbox. I'm waiting for her to go to bed, before I take a little walk :whistle: .

Yes, It could be that one unannounced purchase, that might send her over the edge.. :unsure:

Heh, heh! Have I expressed how much I love this thread? Just brilliant.

Good work. I have more chance of persuading my wife to give me oral sex every night for the rest of my life than of buying me a CD! ;)

I may invest in 2 or 3 CDs when I've sold my latest batch on eBay, but that will be it for the year. As long as she doesn't see '2011' on the rear cover when I've smuggled in the Toby Hitchcock CD, my gonads should be safe for a while...

Now you have hit a raw nerve with the oral sex my brother,don't get me started on that issue. ;)

My wife knows about this past weekends adventure (We took our niece to Princeton Record Exchange and on sunday, a trip to GoodWill :tumbsup: ).

Hey CDJ could that walk be the one that only happens on death row by any chance? :P

Hey CDJ could that walk be the one that only happens on death row by any chance? :P

If she catches me. :unsure:

I took the package to work with me and got rid of the box and reciept. When I got home, i put the c.d. in my pocket and snuck it into the house. It is now in my dresser. I hope she goes to bed early, so I can sneek it upstairs..

You forgot Pathetic.. :lol:

• My Little Pony

No, I told you guys you were pathetic in an earlier post.

No, I told you guys you were pathetic in an earlier post.

If pathetic works i'm still rollin' with it and you should know by now i have no shame when it comes to getting cds.