Jones Street - Dancin' With The Devil

whiplash1972

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems to be $4.80- shipping where ever it's mailed.

pick it up here: http://www.jonesstreetmusic.com/store.html

yep same shipping price for me as well :) maybe they didn't realise it would be sold so far away if they just have one price for anywhere ?

You can always email them to find out...they answered my email in about 48 hours...if I had to guess I would expect the cost to be a bit higher outside of North America....

Anyone get their copy yet. I ordered last Wed. and haven't heard if it was even shipped.

I have not gotten mine yet either.

still waiting on mine too....ordered may 28th.....emailed them, heard nothing....

?? Judging from the last few posts, I'm suddenly glad that I haven't gotten around to ordering this CD yet... :unsure:

ok, got a reply finally from the jones street boys....what he has been doing is letting enough orders accumulate before he sends them due to gas prices and the post office not being in his backyard....which I understand, but I don't understand no communication and letting everyone wonder what is going on.....shawn said mine is going out today, as is everyone else's I assume....thought I would pass this along....mike

ok, got a reply finally from the jones street boys....what he has been doing is letting enough orders accumulate before he sends them due to gas prices and the post office not being in his backyard....which I understand, but I don't understand no communication and letting everyone wonder what is going on.....shawn said mine is going out today, as is everyone else's I assume....thought I would pass this along....mike

Ditto what Mike said...I heard from Shawn today, too, & he told me mine was going out today. Can't wait!

I don't mind delays for whatever reason but telling people would be cool. thanks for that though :)

>> ok, got a reply finally from the jones street boys....what he has been doing is letting enough orders accumulate before he sends them due to gas prices and the post office not being in his backyard....which I understand, but I don't understand no communication and letting everyone wonder what is going on.....shawn said mine is going out today, as is everyone else's I assume....thought I would pass this along....mike <<

It'd be even easier to buy a whole bunch of postage and just sit them outside of the house / apartment for the mailman to pick up. I do it every week.

Being a frontman was always Shawn's strong area. Common sense, notsomuch.

Got my copy in the mail today...anybody else?

yep, got mine today too....finally!

I just ordered mine awesome it sliver pressed so it will fit very nicly in my quantity quality all silver pressed cd collection. I hope I don't have to wait 2 and 1/2 weeks for mine but as the old saying the best things in life are worth waiting for. Thanks again Mike