Jones Street - Dancin' With The Devil

whiplash1972

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I ordered mine on the 19th of june still as of yesterday nothing got an email from them after I wrote them several about when my cd is going to be mailed out they told me as of their email on the 11th of july its going in the mail tomorrow I guess I'll wait and see.

Hi guyz!

Can somebody tell me about the inserts of this cd?

Is it printed on home printer like Roulette`s band inserts?

I mean like early Retrospect releases...

By the way, guys from Roulette told me there is in California is some manufactory which makin green cdrs with home made inserts and bands THINKIN THEY ORDERIN ORIGINAL STUFF rom this manufactory! lol

I asked Shawn about inserts, but he didnt answer. he only wrote - the cd is silver.

but what about inserts?????

Geez, this band sounds very promising but I'm hearing too damn many horror stories of long waits for orders and no responses when they're contacted... I don't think I wanna send them any of my $$. Is the disc available from anywhere else besides the band themselves, i.e. CDBaby or a similar distributor?

Geez, this band sounds very promising but I'm hearing too damn many horror stories of long waits for orders and no responses when they're contacted... I don't think I wanna send them any of my $$. Is the disc available from anywhere else besides the band themselves, i.e. CDBaby or a similar distributor?

Ok I musta missed this thread cause DAMN these guys are GOOD!! :headbanger: But yea, the horror stories are making Me think twice about buying the CD.. I checked CD Baby?? Not there unfortunately.....

Hi guyz!

By the way, guys from Roulette told me there is in California is some manufactory which makin green cdrs with home made inserts and bands THINKIN THEY ORDERIN ORIGINAL STUFF rom this manufactory! lol

I asked Shawn about inserts, but he didnt answer. he only wrote - the cd is silver.

top quality all around from what I recall last time I pulled it out.

Hi guyz!

Seems to be professionally done. Nice glossy color. Two pages of color pictures (group & individual). One page of liner notes. (Thank you's & recording info).

Quality CD. Be patient its well worth the wait. I recommend using Paypal for payment.

• 2023 Gold Donors
Hi guyz!

Seems to be professionally done. Nice glossy color. Two pages of color pictures (group & individual). One page of liner notes. (Thank you's & recording info).

Quality CD. Be patient its well worth the wait. I recommend using Paypal for payment.

I did......a month and a half ago and I still haven't gotten my F'n cd. I've sent multipe emails and no one responds. Some people here seem to have gotten theirs just fun. Why the hell can't I?

• 2 weeks later...

I just got an email from these people since I emailed them today:

"Sorry,but it takes 4 to 6 weeks delivery, cause of cost of gas. I have to accumulate a number of orders before I send them! It should go out by the end of the week."

It would be nice if they told people that upfront so they weren't sitting around wondering WTF is going on.

Bad bad bad service IMO.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Well I finally got a package from them and it was the wrong frickin' cd. It was a cd-r of a band that one of the members used to be in (Orphan). I email him and he tells me that it wasn't meant for me (uhh, no kidding). Now he says that he'll mail me a new one out.

Well I finally got a package from them and it was the wrong frickin' cd. It was a cd-r of a band that one of the members used to be in (Orphan). I email him and he tells me that it wasn't meant for me (uhh, no kidding). Now he says that he'll mail me a new one out.

Wow. You gotta be kidding. Are they gonna make you wait 4-6 weeks for your replacement too?

That sinks it, these doofuses ain't getting any of my $$!!

Sounds like they're not putting much effort into the business of selling their CDs which is a shame since it's people like us and the others that ordered directly from them that are spreading the word about their music.......

I got one word for 'em ... CDBaby. Someone oughta suggest it to them...

It's a shame that Shawn, the singer, can't get his shit together because it is a kickass CD. Seriously........a 9 out of 10 from me.

I have to laugh at the 'we wait until we have enough orders to go the P.O. because of gas'.....what a fuckin' joke. What happens when they have a couple of orders and then don't have anymore!!?? LOL Those people are just shit outta luck??!! LOL

True story:

Back when this band was in the Rock on the Rise in Metal Edge, I sent them money for their demo along with a letter, etc. Well.............weeks and weeks go by with no demo from them. Well, they listed a 'hotline' number in the magazine and so I figured 'Hell..I'll just call it'....so I did and the bass player answers....talk to him and he says "Oh..no problem, man....we'll send it right out". ....................no tape..............no nothing..........and their hotline number was disconnected.

So I guess that this happening doesn't surprise me too much..........

It's a shame that Shawn, the singer, can't get his shit together because it is a kickass CD.

Yep, gotta agree. Very strong CD.

Ordered my copy on July 17 so we're closing in on three weeks now and STILL no cd. At first he said it takes two weeks, in the second e-mail I sent.. he said four weeks. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN' ON HERE ??? !!

Have you guys really been getting your copies ? I'm hoping this isn't some kind of scam :angry:

Ordered my copy on July 17 so we're closing in on three weeks now and STILL no cd. At first he said it takes two weeks, in the second e-mail I sent.. he said four weeks. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN' ON HERE ??? !!

Have you guys really been getting your copies ? I'm hoping this isn't some kind of scam :angry:

It took about 3 weeks for mine to arrive but it did arrive! I hope yours shows up soon. It is a KICK ASS disc! Hang in there and best of luck