Adelitas Way

Glen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Invincible is now on their myspace as well - great tune. Reminds me of Shinedown last year.

On itunes as well if anyone interested.

If you go on their main web page and sign up you get a free download of a song which didnt make the new album called 'inside'

http://www.adelitaswaymusic.net/

Sounds fuckin great to me..........if this DIDNT make it......get prepared :-))))

Fuck me killer solo :bowdown:

Solid rocker... good stuff. But I prefer a lot of the other stuff I've heard from these guys so far. :)

Solid rocker... good stuff. But I prefer a lot of the other stuff I've heard from these guys so far. :)

Yeah the more you listen to it the better it gets. Love the lyrics and as I said killer solo to boot.

Cant wait to get this album so I can play the shit out of it :headbanger:

(even tho this song wont be featured)

• 2 weeks later...

Another song from the album called 'Dirty Little Thing'.......pretty shit quality but you can appreciate how kick arse this will be with a big beefy production! :headbanger:

• 2 weeks later...
Another sample, another killer -

'Hate Love'.....another nice Hinder styled rocker :guitbannana:

http://www.myspace.com/adelitasway

'Hate Love' sounds cool too. Although my favorite so far is "Last Stand". I'm loving that power ballad. July 14 can't come soon enough!

Another sample, another killer -

'Hate Love'.....another nice Hinder styled rocker :guitbannana:

http://www.myspace.com/adelitasway

'Hate Love' sounds cool too. Although my favorite so far is "Last Stand". I'm loving that power ballad. July 14 can't come soon enough!

Agreed - will definitely be one of the best ballads of the year that one

Cool - I will def pick this up. Another Modern Rock disc with a killer vocalist....

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: I've been pver at melodicrock.com a bit more these days because this forum is so quite after my sweep of initial posts for the day and I see there's a few guys over there who are waiting on every second before this release too.

Hope it's as good as all you guys are making it out to be. ;) But yeah, what I've heard so far is awesome, so count me in as excited too.

I hope I copied the right link. Below should be the link to Adelita's Way debut artcover and final track listing.

http://www.melodic.net/newsOne.asp?newsId=13654

Where'd you pre-order and how much was it?

Just from Amazon. Quite expensive I guess at just over £10, but i get free shipping and can rely on them to have it to my doormat on day one :-))

I think cdwow has it cheaper, but i dont trust them..........i dont want to end up waiting 2 weeks like i sometimes do with play.com etc.

Cheers

Where'd you pre-order and how much was it?

Just from Amazon. Quite expensive I guess at just over £10, but i get free shipping and can rely on them to have it to my doormat on day one :-))

I think cdwow has it cheaper, but i dont trust them..........i dont want to end up waiting 2 weeks like i sometimes do with play.com etc.

Cheers

Ordered mine from Amazon too - looking forward to this baby...

• 2 weeks later...

Well its hit the web already........simply magnificent from beginning to end. This is what modern rock should sound like. Massive vocals, excellent production , killer solos and brilliant song writing. :bowdown:

My copy should my land on my doormat tomorrow morning if there is a God. :tumbsup:

Think this has been delayed - to the 28th. At least that's what Amazon emailed me with....

Am loving the clips of this though. Now that I've mastered this downloading business I had to have the full song of "Closer To You" - what a stunning track that is...

Am loving the clips of this though. Now that I've mastered this downloading business I had to have the full song of "Closer To You" - what a stunning track that is...

The whole thing is bloody marvellous.

This and Daughtry are rocking my world.....check out those bonus tracks on the Daughtry...excellent!!!!