"Modern" Music to Check Out

LV KIX

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I just cant agree, you got lots of bands that put out a good song, I mean even bands I think fucking suck have put out a good song(Good Charlotte - Girls And Boys) in my opinion, HTL are so good that even the fact they aren't good song writers or should I say consistently good, is neither here nor there, because they are so talented that even mediocre songs trump most bands good songs, and Cauterize have yet to write a song that I think just blows, even their terrible songs are so good you put them up against most bands best songs, and its not even a comp, what would be cool is if HTL got a song writer in there, and just put out a revolutionary album, what sucks is they are probably the one band who has that kind of talent, if they just hired a group of writers and keyed in on making a once in a lifetime album I think it would be something never heard, but doesn't seem it will ever happen, sad!

I wonder if you even know about Thief Club? Newer band with the lead singer from HTL? Released some killer material so far, even if production is varied.

Just Give Up (2016) - full album with tracks recorded over the span of a few years.

maxresdefault.jpg

https://open.spotify.com/album/1IM1W087zSLPZgQntWKlKU

And the new EP, 'New View' from 2020;

61JUxan888L._SS500_.jpg

This is fucking awesome, G-Off, if were gay I'd suck you off for showing me this, i owe you a handy for this, god now im happy

30 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

This is fucking awesome, G-Off, if were gay I'd suck you off for showing me this, i owe you a handy for this, god now im happy

Haha, no worries. And don't worry too much about being gay or not. I have a deep fondness for homosexual intercourse, but I'm definitely not gay. I'll take you up on that offer when this social distance thing dies down. 

Oh I know, I already got rid of genital sars, I don't need genital coronavirus, hey u ever want to hear some offensive shit, go on YouTube and look up Joe Rogan - Getting Pumped, then post what u think

G-Off and Russ, I dedicate this bit to you 2, I know you'll be in the bathroom before it ends, all others EXTREME WARNING!!! EXTREMELY GAY AND HOMO CONTENT LOCATED ON THIS VIDEO! WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK, if you dont then that means your a homophob and are extremely prejudice against fags, and your going to be sued for hate crimes against queers, cause you must watch and listen and be pro homosexual or your a racist and will be drawn and quartered by the Libs!!

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

G-Off and Russ, I dedicate this bit to you 2, I know you'll be in the bathroom before it ends, all others EXTREME WARNING!!! EXTREMELY GAY AND HOMO CONTENT LOCATED ON THIS VIDEO! WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK, if you dont then that means your a homophob and are extremely prejudice against fags, and your going to be sued for hate crimes against queers, cause you must watch and listen and be pro homosexual or your a racist and will be drawn and quartered by the Libs!!

Yeah, I gave it a listen. How detailed are the sounds of the intercourse?! Disturbing, seriously, but amusing. 

• Like 1

On 4/3/2020 at 4:35 PM, Ponen said:

Secret Eyes

Love this song..

The New Low :

Jeez mate, I'm confusing the shit out of myself. Love those Secret Eyes songs. They're from an album called 'Starboy' in 2017?

But this is a different band to the band that released 'Comatose' in 2015 and 'Holding On' last year? 

It would make sense that Starboy was released in between but not seeing it listed in discographies. 

Edit- definitely looks like the same band. I really like 'Holding On' so I'll check out their other two asap 

Edited by Geoff

6 hours ago, Geoff said:

Jeez mate, I'm confusing the shit out of myself. Love those Secret Eyes songs. They're from an album called 'Starboy' in 2017?

But this is a different band to the band that released 'Comatose' in 2015 and 'Holding On' last year? 

It would make sense that Starboy was released in between but not seeing it listed in discographies. 

Edit- definitely looks like the same band. I really like 'Holding On' so I'll check out their other two asap 

Ya it's the same band. They have released two albums - Comatose n Holding On.

Apparently, Starboy was released as a single in 2017. It's a cover song, originally by The Weeknd.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/30/2020 at 3:48 AM, Gotthardline said:

Great stuff. Just trying to check them out. Have they only released these two singles? Can't see any album info?

Couple of songs (not necessarily off great albums) I'm really loving this year;

This EP deserves a thread as it's pure HH material, but I'm lazy so I'll post it here for now and good luck to anyone who bothers and notices. It's a choice EP;

Not my absolute favourite (thought it's pretty close) but the catchiest thing of the year, surely;

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Back On Earth - Brand New Day (EP)

450x450bb.jpg

1    .    Brand New Day (feat. Telltale)
2    .    Back Home
3    .    Until Tonight
4    .    Somebody Else
5    .    Heroes
6    .    Until Tonight (Acoustic)

Not groundbreaking, but a good solid EP;

Cipher Sight     -    Cipher Sight (EP)

1    .    Icons Crown (feat. Justin DeBlieck)
2    .    Figurines
3    .    Generation Degeneration
4    .    Bach

Another pretty decent EP with some nice tunes, most notably this one;

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 6:57 AM, Gotthardline said:

Some nice stuff there. I'd like to hear more of The Broken View particularly. First one sounds good too. 

• 3 weeks later...

The broken view have a few good songs , really like this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCgBBICkPu

The American dream machine album is pretty damn good

AMERICAN DREAM MACHINE - Still Breathing - YouTube

AMERICAN DREAM MACHINE - New Apocalypse - YouTube

Really loving the album from these guys too

North of Never - Runner Up [HD] - YouTube

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...