"Y" Bands

"Y" Bands  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1/ Yes !

2/ Y&T

I went with other. The debut album by Yellowcard is pretty catchy.

Chris

Good call. If Yellowcard were in this poll they'd be my pick by a long shot. Do you mean 'Ocean Avenue' when you refer to a debut? Thye had a few awful albums before that one.

Chris

Good call. If Yellowcard were in this poll they'd be my pick by a long shot. Do you mean 'Ocean Avenue' when you refer to a debut? Thye had a few awful albums before that one.

Yeah, I meant "Ocean Avenue'. I'm not a huge fan by any means, so I didn't even realize they had earlier material. "Ocean Avenue" had commercial friendly written all over it and did have numerous tracks that stick in your head. Too bad their follow up was such a stinker.

Chris

Chris

Yeah, I meant "Ocean Avenue'. I'm not a huge fan by any means, so I didn't even realize they had earlier material. "Ocean Avenue" had commercial friendly written all over it and did have numerous tracks that stick in your head. Too bad their follow up was such a stinker.

Chris

But you do have 'Paper walls', don't you? From 2007? One of the best albums of all time?

I actually quite like 'Lights and sounds' after further listens. :)

Chris

Chris

But you do have 'Paper walls', don't you? From 2007? One of the best albums of all time?

I actually quite like 'Lights and sounds' after further listens. :)

Yeah, I meant "Lights and Sounds" being a stinker. Just thought they dropped the ball on that one. I didn't keep "Paper Walls" either but it was better than "Lights and Sounds". Hopefully, these guys get back on track like the way Simple Plan just did. Of course, Faber Drive just set the new standard for this type of sound IMO. Love that cd.

Chris

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...