DAKOTA ROCK FEST!

Evil Rick

They posted the dates for next year's party in Sioux Falls SD.

Dakota Rock Fest 2009 will be July 24 and 25th!!!

Pete~ Get Kivel on booking Rockarma and Bombay Black again :banger::banger::banger:

Rick~ Can I reserve your couch again? Also, Chris wants his same floor space. Put taco's bed next to his.

Wes~ Stock up on sunscreen and start savin' gas money!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete~ Get Kivel on booking Rockarma and Bombay Black again :banger::banger::banger:

Rick~ Can I reserve your couch again? Also, Chris wants his same floor space. Put taco's bed next to his.

Oh hell yeah I'm there. :headbanger:

And hopefully Kivel can get Farcry on that bill too so Pete can pull double duty so he doesn't have time to pass out on trash can lids. :whistle:

And hopefully Kivel can get Farcry on that bill too so Pete can pull double duty so he doesn't have time to pass out on trash can lids. :whistle:

Fantastic news! Everyone is invited back of course and new faces are welcome to partake in this awesome time as well!!! :drink:

Fantastic news! Everyone is invited back of course and new faces are welcome to partake in this awesome time as well!!! :drink:

I suggest that all that can make it, it's worth the trip!!! Just steer clear of Evil Rick and his nasty pointer finger!!! I hope more can make it next year!!! :banger::banger::banger:

• 3 months later...

Found some pictures from the event...

http://picasaweb.google.com/kleisinger9/DakotaRockFest20081#

There are a bunch of Pete and the boys!

Also, Tickets are on sale for next years event, but they still aren't releasing the acts they have signed which kind of strikes me as odd.

Also, Tickets are on sale for next years event, but they still aren't releasing the acts they have signed which kind of strikes me as odd.

Considering what Rock Gone Wild already has I sure hope some of the bigger bands don't skip this event.

And please please no cover bands this time, unless it's the Rockarma cover band.

That Fake Pete Fry Rocks. :whistle:

Considering what Rock Gone Wild already has I sure hope some of the bigger bands don't skip this event.

And please please no cover bands this time, unless it's the Rockarma cover band.

:lol: I know a guy in that band, I think he can get us backstage!

By the way, I wasn't aware of this at the time but I guess Marshall actually went up to Mark Slaughter (who was talking on his cell phone at the time) while we were roaming around backstage before Slaughter hit the stage and asked him if he was supposed to be back there. Mark looks at him and says "go fuck yourself!". Marshall just stood there staring at Mark for a bit and Mark asks him "are you security?" Marshall replies "No man, I'm just messing with you". Mark then goes "That's what I thought...go fuck yourself". Marshall had no idea who the guy even was when he did that, he just knew he was in a band and wanted to mess with him! :rofl2:

:lol: I know a guy in that band, I think he can get us backstage!

By the way, I wasn't aware of this at the time but I guess Marshall actually went up to Mark Slaughter (who was talking on his cell phone at the time) while we were roaming around backstage before Slaughter hit the stage and asked him if he was supposed to be back there. Mark looks at him and says "go fuck yourself!". Marshall just stood there staring at Mark for a bit and Mark asks him "are you security?" Marshall replies "No man, I'm just messing with you". Mark then goes "That's what I thought...go fuck yourself". Marshall had no idea who the guy even was when he did that, he just knew he was in a band and wanted to mess with him! :rofl2:

That's Hilarious! :rofl2: Only Marshall.....

Unfortunately not sure if we'll be playing DRF in 2009, may play with FarCry, but still not sure.... I'm kinda waiting 'til we at least release the damn album already... <_<

Marshall's awesome btw, and Mark Slaughter has no sense of humor.

Unfortunately not sure if we'll be playing DRF in 2009, may play with FarCry, but still not sure.... I'm kinda waiting 'til we at least release the damn album already... <_<

Funny, I was just going to try and shake down any info on a possible return to SD next summer. You guys have to come back, you were easily one of the best bands that hit the stage! Sorry to hear it doesn't appear to be in the plans though, that was wayyy too much fun last summer Pete!

You guys have to come back

Enuff 'said. You must, you must. Either that or we are all going to Saskatooooooooooooon fishing with Damon!

Enuff 'said. You must, you must. Either that or we are all going to Saskatooooooooooooon fishing with Damon!

Load up the Winnebaaaaago, eh!

Absoluuuuutely, no bout a doubt it!!! Get them Luuuuure's ready.

Absoluuuuutely, no bout a doubt it!!! Get them Luuuuure's ready.

Backed on all counts.

Pete, I hope you guys play this year and was hoping and praying that both FarCry and Rockarma would be there. :banger: