Blonz - Any fans of this band?

heaven&hell

no, ive asked for advice on releasing my album, on the quality of my tracks, and on which amp to buy. ive also gotten back very handy advice which i thanked you guys for and have kept in mind.

i did not however, ask for advice on my career and gigging....so let it be known that its not a case of not listening to advice i asked for, cause i do.

and rude and reserved compared to Americans for example, they seem to have more manners.

and isnt it funny that the two people who dont seem to drop it are English?

I couldn't quite believe a terrible band like Blonz got so many hits, & then I realised why. :whistle:

no, ive asked for advice on releasing my album, on the quality of my tracks, and on which amp to buy. ive also gotten back very handy advice which i thanked you guys for and have kept in mind.

i did not however, ask for advice on my career and gigging....so let it be known that its not a case of not listening to advice i asked for, cause i do.

and rude and reserved compared to Americans for example, they seem to have more manners.

I see three people who "won't let it drop",as being English,or are you a different nationality today ??

if you see a semi-interesting thread with 7+ pages and my name on it....you know why ;)

well at least you stir up some debate!

I see three people who "won't let it drop",as being English,or are you a different nationality today ??

well when was the last time i took a jab at your or Jez?

if i did, the id expect you to reply, what do you guys expect me to do when all you ever do is take the piss!? its a two way street, you cant expect it to end if you guys dont stop with the insulting posts, it doesnt work like that.

i need something to reply to, to be able to start a "debate"....if theres no pisstakes to start with then i wouldnt be stirring it up!

just cause youve been here longer is no reason to take the piss out of me every chance you get!!

Oh Lord... fugeddaboudit... :gone:

I couldn't quite believe a terrible band like Blonz got so many hits, & then I realised why. :whistle:

This is post #137 in this thread... betcha Blonz didn't even sell 137 copies of their CD back in the day... :rofl2:

This is post #137 in this thread... betcha Blonz didn't even sell 137 copies of their CD back in the day... :rofl2:

Maybe someone should drop them a line to let them know there's all this interest in one of their threads. That's if they have email at the Subway store they're serving in these days.... :whistle:

I forgot to say about the Blonz disc, 'cos I got distracted somewhere. It does have 2 or 3 decent tracks on it but no more - I paid about £2 for it which is about right. not great and nowhere near as good as Prime time Bob.

thank you keef, someone called for comic releif. keef the comic relief....hey, i made a funny :nyanya:

as for blonz, i can't tell you anything about em, i have the Cd, can't tell you what they sing or what they sound like. that memorable i guess.

as for blonz, i can't tell you anything about em, i have the Cd, can't tell you what they sing or what they sound like. that memorable i guess.

Same here. I have the disc. Picked it up for probably $3 still sealed. I have listened to it a few times but nothing ever sticks from that album. And I for sure do not recall ever thinking they sounded anything like Bon Jovi. It has been a while since I played the disc though so I guess it's next on the list to be put in the cd player.

Same here. I have the disc. Picked it up for probably $3 still sealed. I have listened to it a few times but nothing ever sticks from that album. And I for sure do not recall ever thinking they sounded anything like Bon Jovi. It has been a while since I played the disc though so I guess it's next on the list to be put in the cd player.

The Bon Jovi reference came from some of the reviews I had read even though I do think the singers voice sounds a lot like Jon's voice. After further inspection I do admit that there are a few pretty good songs but way to much filler overall. I will still take it over anything BJ has done since "These Days" though.

The Bon Jovi reference came from some of the reviews I had read even though I do think the singers voice sounds a lot like Jon's voice. After further inspection I do admit that there are a few pretty good songs but way to much filler overall. I will still take it over anything BJ has done since "These Days" though.

Oh hell yeah Wes, me too. It's great Bon Jovi has kept up his fame and fortune, it's just too bad because he put out such damn good albums in the 80's and now I can't stand anything the guy does.

I've got the Blonz cd sitting by the door and it's going in the player on the way to work tomorrow. Watch, I'll love the thing now. :fun_84:

i hate it when people refer to Bon Jovi as one person...

Bon Jovi is 5 people, Jon Bon Jovi is the person. Bon Jovi has put out 10 studio albums and Jon Bon Jovi has put out 2.

sorry, it just irritates me is all.

Bon Jovi is 5 people, Jon Bon Jovi is the person. Bon Jovi has put out 10 studio albums and Jon Bon Jovi has put out 2.

Who referred to Bon Jovi as one person?

I only said the singer sounded a little like Jon.

As for Bon Jovi being five people, it's more like four plus Hugh McDonald. ;)

Bon Jovi is really five people? That guy really is talented! ;)