HH "Reunion" UPDATE!

Blue Charvel

RSVP!!!  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It is with a heavy heart that I had to tick the 'no' box. As much as I'd love to attend, just not quite sure I can financially support this. I'm almost there, so if someone wants to give me about $40,000 I could probably do it?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do hope some of the record companies that post here on H.H. will attend with some merch.

I'm also bringing some unwanted c.d.'s with me for possible trades (I'm way too lazy to post on what I have).

I will have to book a room soon (Close enough to perhaps get a taxi to Pete's house). I will try and get a two bed room in case someone wants to crash.

If anybody wants to meet up early and take a trip to VINTAGE VINYL is cool with me.

Hey CDJ, thanks for replying, looking forward to seeing you, as soon as I get those locks for the cabinets we'll be all ready for ya... ;)

Seriously, glad you're coming, so...

I've got 2 yes and 1 no... anyone else coming/not coming? :D

Back in my single days, I probably would've made the trip--I'm actually not that far from you, Pete, in upstate New York--but now with a wife, a 2 year-old, and a new baby due any day now, it's just not going to be feasible. Besides, I'm not much a drinker, and nothing spoils the party worse than the sober guy in a room full of drunks. :P

Besides, I'm not much a drinker, and nothing spoils the party worse than the sober guy in a room full of drunks. :P

That would be me :anon:

There's no way that I could make it. I'm going to be in Texas until the beginning of July. By doing that I'm going to make it back right around July 4th and in time for Rocklahoma. Gotta have money for Rocklahoma and other expenses when I get back. If money was no problem I would quit my job and go to my family reunion June 17th in Colorado, head to NJ for the HH thing, and then go to Rocklahoma. If only I had the money I would do exactly that.

Hey Pete!

If you don't get enough people to go, will you still have it?

At the moment there doesn't look like you will have much of a turnout.

Just wondering :unsure:

Yeah most likely, especially if I've got the UK contingent coming. Kinda disappointed but the economy's not making any friends lately so what can ya do.

Looks like we've got 3 people and one of them is me so far... :woot:

Mark, you're more than welcome to attend, I'm married with a 5 year old daughter, so this is not a big drinkfest or anything (although of course it will be available). Totally your call, love to have you but totally understand if you can't make it. :D

Hey Pete!

Yeah most likely, especially if I've got the UK contingent coming. Kinda disappointed but the economy's not making any friends lately so what can ya do.

Mark, you're more than welcome to attend, I'm married with a 5 year old daughter, so this is not a big drinkfest or anything (although of course it will be available). Totally your call, love to have you but totally understand if you can't make it. :D

I'd love to be able to make it but it don't look like it's gonna happen now. :crying:

Hey Pete!

I'd love to be able to make it but it don't look like it's gonna happen now. :crying:

Oh fine, see if I steal any beers for you from Skid Row at DRF this year... ;)

im 18 in the midst of an economic crisis, i dont think im gonna be able to afford it for some reason :unsure:

maybe next year we can have one here in the UK since alot of us are from around here (although practically everyone in the UK except for me meets up regularly anyway....was it something i said? :P)

im 18 in the midst of an economic crisis, i dont think im gonna be able to afford it for some reason :unsure:

maybe next year we can have one here in the UK since alot of us are from around here (although practically everyone in the UK except for me meets up regularly anyway....was it something i said? :P)

Body odor purhaps? :whistle:

Possibly :P

We told you before, they don't have bouncy castles at any of the pubs we meet up at! ;)

I'm still trying to sort finances out at the moment, as we have had a few hidden extras recently (and I don't mean particularly cool ones) that have eaten into the US fund I had on the go. Should know for sure by the end of the month.

I checked the "Maybe" box.... though I am 82% sure I'll be able to drop by.

I'm gonna try like fook to get there.It's a glorious opportunity to meet people,but at the end of the day,our "closeness" on the computer doesn't equate to the actual distance we are away from each other.

I mean America is fookin' huge,and to put it into perspective,Myself,Jez,Faron,Nick,Glen,Tim, Mini-Bon Jovi and even Bernd live closer to Pete than the Widda does.

But a massive "UP" to Pete for trying to get everyone together. :beerbang::beerbang::drink:

We told you before, they don't have bouncy castles at any of the pubs we meet up at! ;)

not true! there are plenty of family oriented places with funhouses attatched :P

not true! there are plenty of family oriented places with funhouses attatched :P

Not at the dens of iniquity we meet at!! ;)

Not at the dens of iniquity we meet at!! ;)

well then you should cater for a broader gathering!! :P

will there be a bouncy castle at your shindig Pete? id find it hard to resist if there was :P

I don't think so this time...too much happening with jobs and schools and stuff! I'll mail a pic over and you can put it on the bar/dartboard/wicker man! :crying: