HH "Reunion" UPDATE!

Blue Charvel

RSVP!!!  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As I've already told Pete, my wife and I are trying are best to make it.

Our 10 year anniversary is June 26th and were thinking of just making a week of it and going to New York and being able to hit this party as well.

She hopes to see a broadway show and I hope to see a Yankee game and maybe get some cd hunting in too.

As of right now I don't know if were gonna be able to afford it or not but I sure hope we can find a way to make it happen.

If you go to Broadway with her, and aren't a Broadway sort of guy, try and see if she'll agree to Avenue Q. You'll be in stitches.

(If it's still open. Who knows what's going to be happening in 5 months?)

Oh I'm not a broadway guy at all, but she's been trying to get me to see one of those type of shows or even a Circ de Sole(did I spell that right? :unsure: ) show.

Cirque du Soleil is pretty awesome, I've seen two different versions. It's just pretty impressive some of the things they can do. I'm not a huge fan of Broadway myself, but seeing it live and in person can be pretty cool I have to admit. :tumbsup:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've already told Pete, my wife and I are trying are best to make it.

Our 10 year anniversary is June 26th and were thinking of just making a week of it and going to New York and being able to hit this party as well.

She hopes to see a broadway show and I hope to see a Yankee game and maybe get some cd hunting in too.

As of right now I don't know if were gonna be able to afford it or not but I sure hope we can find a way to make it happen.

If you go to Broadway with her, and aren't a Broadway sort of guy, try and see if she'll agree to Avenue Q. You'll be in stitches.

(If it's still open. Who knows what's going to be happening in 5 months?)

Oh I'm not a broadway guy at all, but she's been trying to get me to see one of those type of shows or even a Circ de Sole(did I spell that right? :unsure: ) show.

Cirque du Soleil is pretty awesome, I've seen two different versions. It's just pretty impressive some of the things they can do. I'm not a huge fan of Broadway myself, but seeing it live and in person can be pretty cool I have to admit. :tumbsup:

I got free tickets to it through my old job, pretty much in the first 6 months after I'd met my now-wife. It's not my thing either, but I too admit it was a good night out. Them freaks can do some freaky shit. Definitely entertaining.

unless i win $100,000 in deadwood, i am out. and fuckin mad about it.

It don't cost that much to come to Jersey :whistle:

Sorry Widda!

I'm laying the guilt trip on ya!!!

it would cost me that much in payoff money to shut people up so i could go.

First of all L, sorry to hear you can't make it, maybe you're just not going to Deadwood enough to bump up the odds. :(

Just to recap, the date is June 27, 2009

The airport to fly into is Newark, NJ. There are others in the NY metro area or even Philadelphia if you get a really cheap price, but Newark (EWR) is by far the closest at 1/2 hour away from me.

Last check I made I found numerous decent hotels in the area at less than $100/night. I live in Whitehouse Station (Zip Code 08889), and there are good options in the nearby towns of Bridgewater, Lebanon, Hillsborough, and Branchburg to name a few. There is even a supposedly very nice Bed and Breakfast in the area if you are bringing a significant other along who likes the romantic thing...

If you're traveling from afar, you'll most likely be folding in some other stops along the way, we are approx. 1-1.5 hours drive from New York City, 1.5 hours from Philadelphia, and maybe 4 hours from Washington, DC.

Let me know how I can help you get your sorry asses out here and I'lls ee what I can do!

...and Keef, I hope you're not planning on having any babies this year, you will be expected of course... ;)

..and Keef, I hope you're not planning on having any babies this year, you will be expected of course...

Nah, man... two and we're thru. :lol: I've already put it on the calendar!

..and Keef, I hope you're not planning on having any babies this year, you will be expected of course...

Our third is due end of April so that's just another nail in my travel coffin. :(

Our third is due end of April so that's just another nail in my travel coffin. :(

No doubt! You're lucky to even go to DRF!

No doubt! You're lucky to even go to DRF!

Maybe my wife and I should just pick Rick up on our way out. :tumbsup:

Might actually be able to make this. I'm supposed to be in NYC sometime at the end of June take care of a few things ....

Would LOVE to have you Dave, especially after you agreed to be my friend on FaceBook and all... ;)

Seriously, it'd be great to meet you in person.:)

I'm serioulsy trying to work it in my schedule, so far it looks good..It would be cool

to set up some sort of On-line thing with Cameras so those who couldn't

attend could at least attend via on-line...My Family did this 6 or 7 years ago with

my aunt who lives in Conneticut, we had my Mom's B-Day Party both parties could talk

and see each other...

Might actually be able to make this. I'm supposed to be in NYC sometime at the end of June take care of a few things ....

Would LOVE to have you Dave, especially after you agreed to be my friend on FaceBook and all... ;)

He'd love to meet me aswell I dare say, what d'ya reckon?

Who wouldn't want to meet you? :whistle:

Cliff Richards? :gone:

Cliff Richards? :gone:

Well yeah, he'd have to pretend like they'd never met, and with that kind of passionate man-love between them it would be difficult to hide.

I'll bring my, ummmm, my FRIEND'S (yeah, friend, that's it ...) Cliff Richard CD mix from the 70's and 80's .....

:banger:

:unsure:

:beerbang:

Did someone say Cliff will be there in recorded form? I take it from that that You don't want me to come then Pete ;)

• 2 weeks later...

So I've added a little poll because it's getting close to the time where I need to start planning, as does anyone who's got a long trip to get here. So what do you say HH'ers? Think you can make it for an afternoon/evening of food, beer and bullshit?

Let me know!