HH "Reunion" UPDATE!

Blue Charvel

RSVP!!!  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, a tough decision, but one I felt I had to make. It looks like the interest is there, but the economy and other issues are not cooperating for many of you. So with a heavy heart, I'm going to cancel this and hope that I'll continue to be able to meet many of you when I travel to far off lands (like South Dakota for instance... ;) ). Three definites and three maybes probably isn't worth it for any of us really IMHO.

So there ya go, if you have strong feelings to the contrary, hit me with a response! :drink:

Cheers, Pete

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frickin' economy! :angry:

If we throw a BBQ over the summer you're more than welcome to come on up though, neighbor. :tumbsup:

If we throw a BBQ over the summer you're more than welcome to come on up though, neighbor. :tumbsup:

We may do one too at some point. Seriously though bro, let me know and I'll do the same. :drink:

We may do one too at some point. Seriously though bro, let me know and I'll do the same. :drink:

Really sorry I couldn't make it this time Pete, as I was truly really looking forward to coming to the US for the week. After recent events and outgoings, Mr. bank manager really wouldn't be a very happy chap at all. Hopefully you will make it over here again in the near future or we will get over there at some point. :drink:

Really sorry I couldn't make it this time Pete, as I was truly really looking forward to coming to the US for the week. After recent events and outgoings, Mr. bank manager really wouldn't be a very happy chap at all. Hopefully you will make it over here again in the near future or we will get over there at some point. :drink:

Absolutely, and totally understood re: the situation. No worries, there will be plenty of time to hoist the tankards at a later date. :drink:

Maybe we should have a "virtual" barbeque? We could all crank up the grills and the same CD at the same time on the same day...Jez and Geoff would have to grill in the middle of the night, but that's a normal evening for them! :P

Maybe we should have a "virtual" barbeque? We could all crank up the grills and the same CD at the same time on the same day...Jez and Geoff would have to grill in the middle of the night, but that's a normal evening for them! :P

I like it! :drink:

I like it! :drink:

For me it will an hour later than for the UK guys, but I'll join in as well ! :drink:

>> Okay, a tough decision, but one I felt I had to make. It looks like the interest is there, but the economy and other issues are not cooperating for many of you. So with a heavy heart, I'm going to cancel this <<

You BASTAGE! Well, assuming I'm still going to be in NYC that week maybe I'll let you buy me a few beers somewhere :) LOL

Okay, a tough decision, but one I felt I had to make. It looks like the interest is there, but the economy and other issues are not cooperating for many of you. So with a heavy heart, I'm going to cancel this and hope that I'll continue to be able to meet many of you when I travel to far off lands (like South Dakota for instance... ;) ). Three definites and three maybes probably isn't worth it for any of us really IMHO.

So there ya go, if you have strong feelings to the contrary, hit me with a response! :drink:

Cheers, Pete

Even though I didn't have a hope in hell of making it I'm sorry to see it's been canceled. :( Here's to hoping there will be something that will come up allowing us all to get together sometime. :drink:

Cheers, Pete

Even though I didn't have a hope in hell of making it I'm sorry to see it's been canceled. :( Here's to hoping there will be something that will come up allowing us all to get together sometime. :drink:

Backed...I was really trying to work it out so I could go, but it didn't

look promising...so hopefully we can all hook up sometime.. :drink:

Cheers, Pete

Backed...I was really trying to work it out so I could go, but it didn't

look promising...so hopefully we can all hook up sometime.. :drink:

Yeah, but let's not tell Metal T. :P

>> Okay, a tough decision, but one I felt I had to make. It looks like the interest is there, but the economy and other issues are not cooperating for many of you. So with a heavy heart, I'm going to cancel this <<

You BASTAGE! Well, assuming I'm still going to be in NYC that week maybe I'll let you buy me a few beers somewhere :) LOL

:lol: It would be an honor and a pleasure! :drink:

Looking forward to the day when we all have our group f**k or whatever ;) ...

Huh? :yikes:

I was just looking forward to drinking some beers and maybe a burger.

A chat in between :blink:

What, no cuddling? :(